Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Asher Hugo Ramsay

Everyday is torture. Pretending to be my old self--the ass. Pretending to like my friends when all I want to do is throw them in the sewer and lock in there for a while. Or forever. Whatever.
At home, I usually go straight to my room and slam the door, drowning out my brother's voice with music until it's time to work. But one day he stops me.

"Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?" he asks with concern.

"Everything..."

"Well, what happened to that little girlfriend of yours?" my brother asks.

"I fucked up..." I reply a few seconds later.

"How? Being your usual douchness?" he asks with a smirk.

"No--well, yeah. Ya see, at first, it was only for a bet. And then..."

"What? You started liking her?"

"I started loving her."

He lets out a long breath slowly. "So she found out and dumped your sorry ass?" he summarizes.

I nod, hanging my head. "Sorry, bro, but unless you can gain her trust her back again, you're fucked."

"Yeah, I know. I'm fucked..."

"Well, if you really love her and she's really worth it, you'll find a way to get her back, okay?" he assures me, patting my back.

I just nod at him, trying to formulate a plan in my brain. When nothing finds its way into my mind, I just leave, deciding to drive. Drive anywhere, drive where the road takes me. A few hours later, I find myself parked in a place I haven't been to in a while. My feet make their way to the familiar spots without any direction from my brain; I've been here enough times. The trail forms in front of my feet and passes by just as quickly, my hands bending down every few steps, collecting flowers as I walk from the eternal beds of others. As I reach the place where I need to be, I fall down on my knees and put my head in my hands.

Loving mother and father of Anderson and Asher Ramsay. You will remain forever in our hearts.

"Hey, guys," I rasp out. "Sorry it's been a while since I've visited. A lot's been going on. God, I've fucked everything up with the girl of my dreams and I just don't know what to do. I wish that you guys were here so that you could give me your advice," I sigh out, rubbing my thumb against the surface of the tombstone. "She's perfect... I know that if you would love her... I know that I do. Just everything about her is perfect. But I threw it all down the toilet. Because of a bet," I mutter. "A stupid fucking bet. But I won," I spit out bitterly, eyebrows furrowing in anger. "I'm the biggest prick ever. And I don't know what I should do."

Once I finish my last sentence, I sigh and look up. "I really wish you guys could help me."

I place the flowers on their graves and stand up, dusting the dirt off softly. "I'll see you guys later," I tell the silent air around me before turning on my heel and heading back to the car.