Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Zara Alisa Randall

As my eyes register the retreating form of Asher, my lips are still tingling from the contact. Slowly, I turn back around my abandoned locker and finish getting out my things before walking in a daze off to Suzanna's car. Even when the others bombard me with a plethora of questions, I barely respond, too lost in my thoughts. Once we arrive at Suzanna's house, Henry pulls me out of the car and into the house, seeing as my mind is still elsewhere.

"Zara? Zaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Why are you so spacey?" Mason's voice breaks through my ears and causes me to snap my head up and look at him.

"I dunno," I shrug, looking down.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Suzanna says with a pout.

"It's nothing, Suzy. I swear. God, it's hot as balls in here," I whine.

"Then take your damn sweatshirt off," she replies with a shake of her head.

"I don't feel like raising my arms. Such an arduous task..." I pout, throwing myself across the couch.

"Well, I'm not taking your sweatshirt off for you, if that's what you're asking," she says with a grin.

When she doesn't back down, I huff at her and quickly remove the sweatshirt and immediately feel way cooler. As I throw the big piece of fabric onto the floor, I let out a big sigh and lean back into the couch, trying to get as comfortable as possible.

The others continue talking off in the background and I sit on the couch, eyes closed, mind relaxed. But like all other good things, it comes to an end quickly. I'm broken out of my meditation by a nimble finger poking my abdomen repeatedly, causing one of my eyes to open and find the culprit.

"Mason, if you don't stop poking my stomach, I will rip your hand off and shove it so far up your ass, your fingers will be teeth," I calmly tell him.

"But Zaaaaaraaaaa... it's just there! It's begging to be poked! You can't expect me to just let it sit there and not be poked!"

"I swear, Mason, if my baby comes out with a birth defect, I'm blaming you," I glare at him playfully.

He just sits back with a pout adorning his face. "Fine."

"So, Zara, when do you find out the sex?" Stella asks.

"The doctor said that if it's in a good position, we may be able to find out next month," I reply with a slight smile.

After a few more questions, we decide to sit in a circle with the lights off and a candle burning to play 'Never Have I Ever.' I love sitting in the dark with a candle burning. It's just so relaxing.

"Okay! Tensies, you guys!" I exclaim in a valley girl voice.

"Oh em gee! Teeeensiesssss!" Stella exclaims from the background in the bathroom.

As I hear her voice in the background, laughs leave my mouth faster than breaths and I fall on my side, hugging the floor while laughing as hard as I can. A few moments later, I let out one final laugh, sitting back up and wiping my eyes.

The game starts off to a rocky start, no one really knowing what to say. But once we start to get more comfortable, everyone starts to gang up on me.

"Hmm..." Henry starts, looking straight at me with a mischievous grin. "Never have I ever... had sex."

"You whore!" I shout, putting yet another finger down, along with a few of the others.

"Never have I ever..." Suzanna starts. "Gotten pregnant."

"You guys are such assholes," I mutter as I put a finger down.

Soon, all of my fingers and I'm left pouting as the others laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you think it's funny, but I know where you're sleeping tonight, you douche canoes."

A few minutes later after I'm emptying my bladder yet again, my phone buzzes with a call and I look at the caller ID and hesitate to pick it up or ignore it.

Asher

But I shake my head and ignore it, snapping my eyes shut. Not yet, Asher. Not yet.