Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Asher Hugo Ramsay

As I lay in the bed the next morning, trying to keep the harsh glare of the sun out of my eyes, my phone rings and I get up reluctantly to answer it.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey, Ash!" an energetic voice greets.

"Hey, Bryant," I groan back at him.

"And Jade!" a voice calls from the background.

"And Jade..." I add with a chuckle.

"So what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing, me and Jade are going to the mall and we wanted to know if you wanted to come. We're trying to spend time together before he leaves and I thought that since you guys don't really hang out much, there should be some Jade/Asher/Bryant bonding time." he explains.

"I don't know... I mean, you guys should be spending time together before he leaves and I'd just be a downer..."

"Balderdash! We're picking you up in 30 minutes whether you like it or not. See you soon," he says before I can say anything and hangs up.

☠Time Lapse☠
Bryant, Jade, and I walk around the mall, laughing and talking whilst Bryant runs around, causing a ruckus and trying on ridiculous things. But when we're all laughing at something stupid that Bryant said, he suddenly stops and nudges me in the ribs.

"Ow, what the fuck was that for?" I ask him incredulously.

He doesn't respond, just points subtly some figures in the distance. It takes a minute for the figures to register in my mind, but as I see the fiery red hair, I recognize them immediately.

"What? What? Who's that?" Jade asks.

"That's Zara, and her friends" Bryant explains to his boyfriend. Seeing as he goes to a school nearby, he doesn't know who anyone at our school is.

"Oh..." he mutters. "She's pretty..."

"She's gorgeous," I whisper subconsciously, watching her every move. God, that sounds really creepy, doesn't it? I don't even give a shit.

"Go talk to her!" Bryant encourages me.

"I can't! She hates me!"

"Surely, she doesn't hate you," he replies.

"I don't even know... I'm barely making any progress... except for the kiss," I mutter.

"What kiss?!" he exclaims.

"Shhhhh! Shut up!" I whisper angrily, pulling them away from our spot to somewhere more secluded so that no one could hear us.

"Yesterday, I went up to her when school was ending and we talked a little and then... we kissed. And then I left."

"Well, did she kiss back?" he asks excitedly.

"...Yeah..."

"Then surely she doesn't hate you! Just go talk to her! Look, she's alone, go talk to her! Do it or I will cut off your penis. Right now."

"Fine, fine, I'm going," I mutter, running away from them as fast as I can.

My eyes spot the familiar girl sorting through racks of shirts and pants. As I walk towards her, I take deep breaths and prepare my words. Once I get to her, I tap her shoulder, causing her to gasp and jump, turning around, just like yesterday.

"Asher?" she asks, eyes narrowing slightly.

I nod and stare into her deep green eyes. "Uh, hi..."

"Hi..." she says skeptically.

"Well, I was just here with my friends... not the asshole ones... and I saw you and I thought I'd say hey."

"Hey," she says shortly.

"Hey," I respond.

"Is that it?" she asks.

"I wanted to say... I'm sorry, again... and I.. I miss you."

As I gaze into her eyes, I see a part of her soften substantially.

"I-I miss you, too... but, Asher... you-you hurt me... And then there's a bunch of other shit going on..."

"I know... I don't expect you to forgive me or anything. What I did was really fucked up. Really, really fucked up. And I'm sorry. I wish I could take it back. I'm sorry," I whisper to her, both of us subconsciously getting closer as the words pass.

Before she can get anything out, I put my fingers underneath her chin, bringing her face up and kissing her again. A little while later, we pull apart and she looks down at the floor quickly.

"I missed that," is all I say and her cheeks get tinged with a deep red.

Catching me severely off guard, she leans up and takes control, kissing me this time. Once we stop, she just grins up at me shortly. Soon, her friends come back to her and steal her away, leaving me alone and genuinely surprised.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade
Soon. Just be patient.