Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Asher Hugo Ramsay

A sharp pang goes through my head as my brain registers that a fork just hit me in the head. I groan and hold my head in pain.

“Fucking bitch!” I groan.

“You don’t fucking tell me what to do in my own house! If you don’t like me, fine! I don’t care! But don’t come here and start disrespecting me in my own house! If you can’t take it, then get the fuck out. I don’t care. But if you don’t start treating people with more respect, you’re gonna get more than just a fork thrown at your head.”

No matter how embarrassing that was to be yelled at by a girl about a foot shorter than I was, nothing could drive my attention away from how sexy she looks when she’s angry. A twinkle in her eyes from the anger and her cheeks flushed and red as her hair. But before I can say anything else, a honk from outside saves me from her and I run outside, eager to get away. I slam the car door closed and fall into the seat.

“How’d it go, man?” Dylan asks.

“Horrible. I need to step up my game, bro. It’s time for plan 2.”

“Plan 2? You mean…”

“Yep. Jealousy.”

He snorts.

“Jealous? How are going to make a girl like Zara Randall jealous?” he asks incredulously.

“Shit, I don’t know… Maybe go out with Neva or something. They used to be friends and shit.”

But I only get a shake of the head as a response.

“I don’t know, man… They’re on pretty fucking bad terms. I don’t know if it’d work.”

“Whatever, if it doesn’t work, I’ll just try harder. Really put on the charm.”

He just rolls his eyes at me. “Like you haven’t already been using your so called charm?”

I just let out a laugh. “Dylan, I haven’t even started on the charm. The game is just beginning.”