Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Asher Hugo Ramsay

A few minutes pass as the bell rings and I'm losing my patience. I'm going to go find Zara. As I walk to Zara's locker first, I first hear familiar whimpers and the sound of skin hitting skin. My legs speed up and soon, I'm met with the image of the biggest douche in school, Daniel, hitting away at Zara. Just as he raises his fist that's aimed to her stomach, I come out of my momentary shock and rush toward them.

"Hey! Back the fuck off!" I yell at Daniel, pulling him off of a crying Zara.

"What the fuck man?!"

"Get the fuck out here, asshole!" I shout, seething at the idiot who hurt the girl I love.

"Make me, fucker."

"Leave right fucking now and I won't call the motherfucking cops and tell them exactly what I just saw."

That makes his eyes widen substantially and he backs up.

"Whatever, man. Fuck you. You and that stupid whore deserve each other anyway."

Before anyone can stop me, I stride toward him and raise my fist, immediately making contact between my fist and his jaw.

"Say that again! Fucking say that again, I dare you!" I shout at him, punching him a few more times.

"Asher! S-Stop..." Zara whimpers from behind.

I turn my head back to look at her teary-eyed figure on the floor, cradling her face and stomach.

"J-Just stop..." she tells me.

I just nod and spit on the groaning Daniel.

"Stupid piece of shit," I mutter, walking back over to Zara.

"Hey..." I coo, helping her up.

Catching me off guard, she reaches up and hugs me, sobbing into my chest.

"Oh, Zara..." I whisper, hugging her closely to me.

A few minutes go by and we just stand there, intertwined in a comforting embrace.

"God, I-I can't e-even think of w-w-what would happen i-if you hadn't g-gotten here in time... I-I know w-where he was aiming f-for..." she whispers, breath catching at the end.

"Hey... shh... It's okay. It's over now. Don't worry," I assure her.

Her cries slowly diminish into sniffles and her breathing starts to go back to normal.

"T-Thank you, Asher... Thank you..."

"Anytime, darlin'... Anytime..."

And that's when I felt it. A little nudging that I could feel against my stomach.

"Was that just--" I start.

"A kick," she smiles.

"It kicked," I state, shocked.

"She kicked. It's a she."