Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Zara Alisa Randall

"So... um... I know this may be soon and... I... I don't expect you to accept but..." he trails off a few minutes later.

"What?" I ask him skeptically.

"Would you, um, would you wanna maybe dosomethingtodaylikeadate?" he jumbles out.

After the words register in my mind, I just chuckle.

"Asher, I may have sort of forgiven you, but just because I'm not as pissed off at you doesn't mean that I'm going to let you hurt me again. I'll hang out with you today, but I don't think that I'll be able to gain back that sense of trust with you again."

He nods and looks down, shrugging. "I understand. I'll take what I can get though. Soon enough I'll be able to prove to you that you can trust me again," he tells me with determination.

"I'm not so sure about that, Asher."

"Soon enough I'll prove to you that I'm different now. Yeah, it sounds cliche and fake. But it's true. I'll prove to you that I can be trusted. And I'll prove to you how you amazing and beautiful you really are."

I look up into his eyes, my tear-filled ones meeting his quickly as they search for any hint of lie. But only sincerity and love is found in the deep brown orbs. After chuckling and wiping away the tears spilling out, I apologize.

"Sorry I'm so emotional. It's all the damn hormones."

He just chuckles and wipes a stray tear away.

"It's alright... it's partly my fault anyway."

"Yeah, I'll hang out with you and you can be in the baby's life, but I don't know if we'll ever be what we used to again."

He nods solemnly and I smile softly at him in reassurance.

"Can you take me home so that I can change and get ready?" I ask.

"Sure thing, butterbean," he smirks.

"Cool... so... did you change me or something last night?"

"Yeah. You were totally passed out and I didn't feel like waking you up. So I just let you crash here."

"How thoughtful," I smile.

"You know me," he chuckles lightly.

A few minutes later, when I finished gathering my things, we head out to his beat up car and shortly arrive at my house. After seeing that no one is home, we make our way up the stairs and into my room. Pulling out a striped maternity shirt, some skinny jeans, and my TOMS, I usher Asher out of the room and put on my attire. Before exiting my room, I slip on my beanie and sunglasses.

"Well, don't you look fancy?" he smirks.

"Shut up," I groan. "I barely wear anything other than sweatpants and a t shirt."

"You still look beautiful either way."
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I wrote this chapter last night and the next one today, but I didn't remember that this chapter was actually in Zara's POV, so the full chapter is half Zara and half Asher, so instead of doing the full chapter, I decided to split it up into two short chapters. I really don't feel like doing the chapter from another POV right now. I have so much homework and tests to do >_< Sorry if I may take a little while to post; I have a lot of homework to do and tests to study for since the school is cramming as much as they can into our heads before school is over in 8 days ._. So, sorry...