Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Zara Alisa Randall

Two weeks pass and my stomach is growing still, and I'm growing more and more uncomfortable. A little while ago, a few of my friends and Asher helped in throwing me a baby shower. Currently, my friends and Asher are over and we're all playing Mario Kart, very competitively, and I'm winning, like always.

"Take that, motherfuckers!" I exclaim, throwing the Wiimote into the air. "Suck my dick!"

"I'm tempted, darling, but it seems that you're a human of the female kind," Suzanna explains.

"Damn..." I mutter. Stella mutters the same word as she looks at her watch.

"Sorry, Zara, I need to go. Mom wants me home soon," she explains, looking at me apologetically. The others give excuses like that one and soon, the house is empty other than Asher and I.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I offer. He nods and follows me to my room. I sigh and pull out some random movies, popping the first one into the VHS and splaying myself on my bed, getting comfortable on the mattress.

"What's this?" he asks.

"This, good sir, is 10 Things I Hate About You. I haven't seen it in forever and I wanna watch it."

"Fair enough."

-Two movies later-
Batman is curled in my arms and we're watching as, again, the main characters make out until the credits.

"Hey, guess what?" I ask.

"What?" he answers.

"Chicken butt. Guess who?"

"Uh, who?" he answers again skeptically.

"Get me some fucking Doritos."

"Sure thang, Cho Chang."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the seriously seriously shitty filler. I just couldn't think of any ideas whatsoever. But after this, there's only the birth and epilogue. Woo.