Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Zara Alisa Randall

Three years later...

"Patrick! Astrid!" my mother calls from behind her into the familiar house. "Your mother's here!" Suddenly, two familiar figures run up to me, throwing out their arms. I chuckle as they wrap their arms around my knees and hug them, bending down to hug them.

"So, how were classes?" Mom asks. I sigh, running my hands through my dark brown hair.

"Tiring, but I'm nearly done. And then only one more year." She gives me a smile and embraces me.

"Oh, you know we're so proud of you, completing high school and going to college with twins and working on the weekends."

"I know, Mom. Plus, I don't think I'd be anywhere without you guys to watch the kids," I shrug.

I look at my phone and sigh. "Well, I'd best be going. Thanks for watching them again," I tell her, grabbing the twins' bags.

"Oh, you know that I love watching them. See you tomorrow."

"Okay, Mom. Bye."

After grabbing the twins' hands, I lead them to the car and get them strapped into their carseats. Once we start to drive away, I break the silence.

"So did you have fun at Grandma's?" I ask.

They both agree, babbling randomly about what they did during their day. On the way to our small apartment that we managed to somehow buy, I pick up some fast food and make my way home quickly.

"Honey, I'm home!" I call out to Batman, setting everything down at the small dining room table. He meows in response and I tell the kids to go get washed up for dinner as I put the Chinese food on some plates. A few minutes later, they come back, taking their plates into the living room and turning on the TV, immediately finding Spongebob and silently watching the yellow sponge, mesmerized by the absorbent character.

My hand reaches for a plate and I carry it to my bedroom, putting the plate on my bed so that I can change into some pajamas. Halfway through changing, I hear a sound barely over the music in my room, and I pay it no attention. As I half-dance and half-change, I'm broken out of my mental bubble as familiar arms wrap around my frame.

"Oh my God!" I squeak, jumping up and turning around to face my doom.

He grins and places a kiss on my lips. "Hey, babycakes."

I slap his chest and pout. "You scared me, you douchebag."

My boyfriend chuckles and kisses me again. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did you have a good day at school?"

"Yeah, it was the same old, same old. Just school. How was work?"

He shrugs. "It was work. Random little bitches coming in and demanding things as usual. Ungrateful little--"

I just laugh and place a kiss on his cheek. "I'm sorry, baby. Want some food?"

He nods and smiles. "What is it this time? Chinese?"

"Yeah, I was really craving some lo mein and you know how much the twins love Chinese food," I giggle.

"I know, they almost ate it everyday for a month. It's a wonder they're not sick of it by now."

"The minds of twin three-year-olds are a wonder to me, dear, dear boyfriend."

We link arms and walk into the tiny living room. We sit on either side of the twins and they break their eyes away from the TV and grin, throwing their arms around Asher.

"Daddy!" they cheer simultaneously. He hugs them back, sighing contently.

"Hey, guys. Have a good day at Grandma and Papa's?"

They both nod and start babbling about their day again, their voices meshing together and making the words unintelligible.

Hours later, we're lying in bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Hey, Asher?"

"Yes, Zara?"

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"Chicken butt."

"I see."

"So... guess who?"

"Uh... who?"

I get up, digging in my drawer to find something. I give out an 'aha' as I find it and I walk over to Asher, turning the lamp on and giving him the paper.

"This is who."

He stares at the paper in shock for a minute before he stares at me with a gaping mouth.

"Is-is this..?"

"Yes, Asher. I'm pregnant again. Almost 3 months along."

He just stares at me. "Are we ready for this, Zara? I mean, I'm happy, I'm fucking ecstatic, but are we ready for another baby in the house? We've been together for like three years and we have two kids and we're not even married. And we're still in college. We can't keep asking help from your parents, Zara..."

"I know, Asher. But we're in college and we have twins. And my parents like helping out with us, it makes them feel needed. Plus, I'm already attached to it."

"So, we're really having another one?"

I nod, smiling. "Yep. Doctor confirmed it a few days ago."

He pulls me close to him and wraps his arms around me, stopping at my stomach and rubbing it.

"Maybe we should get married," he suggests.

I grin. "Maybe."

Fin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah, sorry it's so fluffy and ugh. Cheeses rice, I don't think I can muster up much better >.> On a better note, it's my 15th birthday. Woo. Thanks to you commenters and subscribers and blah blah blah, here's a list of people that commented.

appley92 x15
Simmy18 x11
b3stfriend4lif3 x5
BurstYourBubble x3
kksparks x3
crimmy x3
Gorgak x3
ImJustLaya x2
Zelo x2
BoyCrazzyEmo2
TrustInFearx
imbetterthenyou
Miss Shadowlurker
danceontheambulance
JeeniferKaay
nyappy64
IceDeath.
marauderette
car-crash heart

I owe my heart and soul to appley92 and Simmy18. I love you guise. All of you guise. Sorry this chapter is such a butthurt. Sage and I are staying up all night and playing Mariokart cause we're going to ride 15 hrs to Alabama tomorrow so we can just sleep in the car, so we need to play nonstop for about an hour, and we'll make it until we leave c; so I'm a bit loopy and cheesy. Read my other stories (when I start updating them) ;D FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR BITCHESSSSSSSSS TUMBLRRRRRRRRRRRR. I'll legitimately follow back whoever follows me.