Don't Leave Me Alone

Letter

Dear Isa,

I'm sitting here, on my computer, going through all these photos of us. I miss you so much. I know you're probably fine in New York without me, but I'm not fine.

I miss the softness of your skin. I miss your hugs. I miss the face you made when you found me sketching you while you were reading. I miss our movie nights. I miss the way you and Simon got along so well because it was amazing to have my love and my best friend never get jealous of each other. I miss your smile, which you hate. I miss your laugh. I miss your voice. I miss your photography. I miss our basketball games together. I miss your eyes. I miss our nights alone. I miss your kisses. I miss your love.

I'm trying to move on, but I can't. everything I draw revolves around you and us. Sometimes even the lack of you here. Simon says that's what makes my art "legendary". The emotion. But I just want to leave all this emotions of emptiness behind, even if that means no one likes my art. I want you to make me feel more then lonely again.

I see you in my sleep. It's so realistic that I wake up and think you're next to me. I'm always disappointed, You haunt me in my dreams. I still sleep on the left, leaving the right for you, even if you aren't here.

I hope your happy. I know someone must have noticed your photography by now. I was amazing. It is amazing. You're so talented. I understand why you left, I guess you couldn't be unnoticed forever. I wish you had taken me with you.

You have my heart you know. So 'll be here, waiting, if you ever want to come back. Please come back. At least visit. Please don't leave me alone in this bed.

I love you,
Adam