Perfectly Dysfunctional

Twenty nine

Three hours later Jay had gone to see Tom and Max and I was picking Emma up from the train station. I’d convinced Nathan to stay home so as to ease Emma into it. When I got to the station I only had to wait about twenty minutes for her train to fully come in. When I saw her I took off towards her, and she noticed me just in time for her to drop her bags and case before I pounced on her, hugging her tight.

“You’ve got no idea how much I’ve missed you!” I cried, and let tears roll down my face.

“You too,” she said, “Jenny, you have so much explaining and story telling to do that it’s unreal,” she said as she hugged me even tighter than I was her.

“I know, I know, I’ll explain it all later, y’know, after meeting everyone,” I winked at her as I pulled away and she couldn’t help but grin.

“Don’t! I’ve been so excited about this! I’ve been shaking for the whole like, twenty hours!”

“Emma, it’s only like, a seven hour journey...”

“Well that fucking felt like twenty hours! Jenny, it is The Wanted! Jenny,” she said more seriously, “It’s Max George.”

I laughed. She knew Max had a girlfriend, she was just excited. “It’s also Jay McGuiness or Nathan Sykes, y’know, the single ones? Fire into one of them if you must,” I joked. She mimicked me then laughed before grabbing her cases and heading back out to my car, chatting along the way. “By the way, I feel so sick about all this,” Emma sort of squealed. “I’m shaking. This is worse than when they done that in-store we went to a couple of years ago.”

“Emma, I’m warning you now, if you’re sick in my car you’re sleeping in their freakin’ bin, okay? That or I’ll be mean and send you over to Max and Tom's house to live.”

The look on her face was priceless, “You wouldn’t.”

“Oh, wouldn’t I?” I grinned at her as we flung cases in the back and I opened the back door to throw her bags in before taking to the driver’s seat. She still looked a little shocked, and looked like she was wondering if I really would send her to Tom and Max’s and it made me laugh. I had missed her so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've sort of neglected this recently, but it's justifiable because I got tickets to see The Wanted on Monday night! Literally like, an hour before doors were meant to open; madness. I'm going to add another because this one's so short! Enjoy! :D