Perfectly Dysfunctional

Fifty five

My head had this indescribably piercing pain stabbing through it when I woke up. I instantly remembered what happened and my eyes shot opened so I could see where I was. I saw darkness when I opened my eyes, with only a little light coming through from the cracks in the door, and I prayed it was just a nightmare, but I knew deep down it wasn’t. I panicked and searched for my phone, only to realise I’d dropped it. Fuck.

I groaned and brought my hands to my head; this was so fucking sore. Well hey, now I know how Jay felt a few months ago. It was then that I knew who’d done this, and I felt sick to my stomach, partially with fear but mostly with anger. How could I let that happen? Of course it was Dave; I should’ve known that from the second I knew it wasn’t some fucked up prank Jay had decided to pull. I glared at the ceiling but quickly found that even moving my eyes or creasing my forehead in a certain way caused even more sheer pain to pass through my head; it felt like it weighed a billion tonnes.

I strained to hear some noises I heard outside before the room was flooded with a rectangle of light and I realised I was in a bedroom. I looked at the figure standing in the doorway and then the room lit up as the light was switched on. The man wasn’t familiar to me and I glared at him despite the pain it caused me. I struggled the first few times at sitting up but eventually managed it.

“Who are you?” I tried to make my voice sound steady but it didn’t work; even though it was groggy from being asleep for... well, God knows how long really, it still shook with fear. He smiled slightly then shook his head before turning and leaving the room, closing the door behind him. “Hey! I’m talking to you!” I yelled my voice a little more confident this time... but only a little. Upon hearing no reply I rolled my eyes and looked around. I didn’t care much for the decor of the room, but I saw enough to know it was a boy’s room. I was more concerned about anything that could be tying me down but I found nothing. I quickly scanned the room with my eyes to look for anything that could be used to defend myself but found nothing inconspicuous that I could use. I stood up and stumbled towards the door, my heart racing as I did so. I felt like my head should be on the ground and I should just be dragging it along – like in the cartoons – so I held a hand up as if to support it. My vision quickly blurred so I stopped and blinked it away before opening the door and glancing from side to side. I quietly made my way towards the stairs and stepped down a few at a time, quickly spotting the front door. I was nearly at the bottom when I heard a voice.

“Oh, where’re you going?” I glanced up the stairs behind me to see Dave smirking at me. Of course leaving wouldn’t have been that easy.

“I’m just going to assume that it was you that done this to me?” I retaliated.

“You’re assuming correctly,” he started to jog down the stairs so I stepped backwards down the last few, planning as little physical contact as possible, “Look, it’s honestly nothing against you... well, it is now... but when I first met you, I really did like you, but y’know, you chose them. Whatever,” he said then grabbed my shoulder and shoved me towards the living room. “I wouldn’t try escaping either, because I’ll just break the other side of your gorgeous little face,” he grinned then forced me to sit on the sofa before he sat down right beside me. I shifted away a little but he prevented me from going any further by wrapping his arms around my shoulder the way Nathan should. I shuddered; it made me so uncomfortable. Oh shit, Nathan. I felt the urge to cry as I thought of him – what Dave was doing to me right now just wasn’t allowed, and I really needed Nathan right now – or any of the guys really... maybe Jay or Tom could give him what he deserved from last time.

“Don’t touch me,” I shifted my weight away from him as his hand travelled further down my shoulder. “I said don’t touch me!” I slapped at his hand as it moved even further over my chest and moved out of his grip.

“Aw come on; you were out for so long so we don’t have long before they get here,” he pretended to whine. I found myself thinking how they even knew where to go, but shook it to the back of my mind as he pinned me against the sofa. I kicked and struggled against him but he managed to get his leg around my hips. I felt physically sick to my stomach because I knew what was happening if I didn’t get him away from me and fast. He tried his best to rub his hands up and down my hips and over my stomach, working his way towards my chest, and I tried my best to keep him away.

“Please stop, please, please, just don’t, stop it, Dave, stop it!” I yelled, allowing tears to fall from my cheeks.

“Shut up,” he growled and took a fistful of the t-shirt I was wearing and yanked on it, making it tear across my chest right down to my stomach. I kept on screaming and begging for him to stop but he never did. His hands roamed all over me despite my best attempts to keep him away from me. I couldn’t stop him from pretty much everything he was doing, but I kept yelling in hopes that someone anywhere would hear me. Eventually his hands grabbed at the jeans I still had on and another wave of adrenaline hit me through the feeling of wanting and needing to faint. He managed to yank one side of my jeans down enough to reveal my underwear and his eyes flashed as his other hand grabbed at whatever he could. I took the advantage of his hands no longer restraining my arms and brought my fist round the side of his head. It knocked him backwards and I managed to kick and squirm enough to get him off of me as his hands flew to his face in pain. He fell to the floor and I stood up, kicking his jaw as hard as I could before running towards the door of the living room. I wrenched it open but screamed when I saw the guy from earlier standing there with a concerned look on his face that was immediately wiped away when he saw me. He smiled at me a moment later and backed me up against the sofa. He grinned and I literally felt myself having to force down the sick feeling I had in my gut. I was fully aware he was staring at my chest which was now pretty much exposed after Dave was finished – I might as well not be wearing a t-shirt – and I saw his eyes flash in the same way Dave’s did. My body had gone into shock or something by now though, because I couldn’t physically move, so I stood there, frozen in fear and breathing heavily in gasps because I was still crying. I managed to shut my eyes – if this was going to happen I didn’t want to see it.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not as bad as it seems, I promise! I just had to find a place to cut it off and this was the only place that I really could. I can guarantee though that nothing like that actually happens at all :)