Status: working on it...

Roman.

Ch. 11

When the sun rose, so did Roman. He looked to his left and saw a sleeping Ethan and realized that they had school today. He couldn't afford to miss anymore days, but he didn't want to leave Ethan either. He would be alright, Roman slowly untangled his body from Ethan's and ran down hill to get to his house.
He noticed a truck outside that he didn't notice before and realized that it must have been Luka's. Why did his mother want him here? Now out of all times? That didn't matter though, because in about twenty minutes he would be late for school.
Entering the house slowly, he could tell that mostly everyone was still asleep which was good because he could sneak in, shower, change, then leave.
He took a quick shower then brushed his teeth, noticing that there was an extra toothbrush sitting beside his and his mother and sisters. Must be Luka's...
He went into his room to change into something fairly comfortable.
He threw on sweat pants and a hoodie with his old sneakers then proceeded to go down the stairs.
Passing by the living room he noticed a moving figure under several blankets, was that Luka sleeping?
Roman took a few steps closer to see, the whole body was engulfed in blankets which was no help to him at all.
He reached down to pull that blankets off of the face, but withdrew his hand when he heard a loud snore and a creak from upstairs.
Must not have been the time to see his father, he walked outside to see Ethan parked in his driveway surrounded by fog.
"You're just always here, aren't ya? And when does this place not have any fog?" Roman smirked as he walked to Ethan's truck and hopped in the passenger seat.
Ethan looked at him and smiled, "Look, Roman... I know it hasn't been all that long since you got here and all, but I was just wondering... Uhm..."
Roman tilted his head in confusion and amusement as Ethan searched for the right words to say, "Well..? What is it you want to ask me?"
Ethan looked up and there was a pause in the air before and after he spoke, "Will you be my boyfriend or, I mean... Yeah, do you wanna be mine?"
Roman's left eyebrow rose as the severity of the question set in. Ethan was actually asking him this, it was completely random and completely shocking to Roman, but he had to give him an answer, "Uhm.. Yes, I will." He chuckled a bit and Ethan had this huge smile on his face as he leaned forward to give Roman a kiss.
Roman just sat there and his smile matched Ethan's the whole ride to school.