Status: working on it...

Roman.

Ch. 12

The instant that Roman and Ethan walked into school, all eyes were on them. Some stared in amazement, others stared in what seemed like fear. This baffled and confused Roman, there were several other gay couples around the school and no one gawked at them like the world was about to end.
"What's everyone staring at?" Roman turned his head to look at Ethan masking his frustration, he just turned and smiled, "They're all shocked at the amazement of you." This just made Roman's smile get brighter, Ethan was really into him.
They walked together holding hands up until they got to their lockers.
Sutton, Maya, and Hanna all walked over to them. Sutton stopped and looked at their joined hands, "Ethan was this...?"
Ethan cut her off before she continued, "I asked him and he said yes, there was no rule breaking involved... Don't worry, everything is fine."
The conversation between the two of them confused Roman even past his understanding so he just stood there looking on when he noticed a head full of dreadlocks similar to his round a corner, he didn't want to cause a scene with his friends so he made up a lie, "Look guys, I forgot I have to ask my Chem teacher a question before class. See you all at lunch." He gave Ethan a quick peck on the cheek, he heard a few 'awes' as he rounded the corner.

Up ahead he noticed a door close and someone slipped through the cracks. He slapped his face to reassure himself that this wasn't a dream.
He slowly followed behind into the stairwell that lead to the schools attic, an area that he knew was restricted and off limits to students. He didn't care, he needed to find out who this was. "Hello? Anyone there?"
No reply, that was odd.

After making his way into the center of the attic he looked around to see old picture frames and old prom decorations and stuff like that. Things that should be in the attic, but when he passed by one picture frame he had to do a double take.
Underneath the picture it said "The A-List Kids: Principals Chosen Few."
It had a few burn marks on the picture, but he knew what he was seeing just couldn't be real.
In the picture was Sutton with her award winning smile, Ethan with a few trophies in his arms, Maya with several books surrounding her, Hanna with her pomp-poms and her cheer-leading outfit on, and... Roman? Holding up the peace sign in the middle and smiling like he'd just won a Grammy or something. "This can't be real.."
"Hey! You're not supposed to be up here...!"