Status: In Progress

Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts.

Speeches

Gerard's P.O.V
Mikey was up first, he was most nervous. Their dad was far too shy to give a speech so it was to be Mikey and Bob. Frank had surprised David by asking him if he would be kind enough to say a few short words, even more surprised was Frank when he said he would be honoured.

Mikey stood on the stage and pushed his glasses up his nose, he wiped his hands on his jacket were and held the microphone for dear life. He raised it to his mouth and began.

"I'm Mikey, Gerard's annoying little brother and Franks sensible best friend. The summer that I introduced these two Frank thought he was straight and Gerard thought he'd grow to be a lonely old spinster in a New York apartment... But from the moment they laid eyes on each other I knew that would not be the case. From that first meeting at my moms kitchen table I knew they'd change each others lives. They've been through more than any couple I know and no one deserves happiness more than these two wonderful guys I'm honoured to call my family. Please raise your glass for Frank and Gee, be good to each other," I watched as my little brother handed the mic back and left the stage looking awkwardly shy but rather pleased with himself I stood up when he got back to the table and pulled him into a hug, he hugged me back in his awkward way and grinned at me. Then I noticed bob on the stage with an evil grin on his face. I pulled Franks hand into my own and whispered.
"Brace yourself, this wont be pretty..." He grimaced at me and we turned our attention back to our best friend.

"We'll Gerard has been my best friend since 8th grade when I got put in detention for hitting a kid who picked on him and he purposely flooded the bathroom to get put in there with me so I would have to suffer alone, that's the kinda guy he is, I've only known Frank a little while but he's infectious and I don't mean that like a get yourself to the clinic kinda way, when he's happy, everyone around him is happy and when he's not and he seems to have lost himself if effects us all and we all wanna change that.
These two are perfect for each other, if in my life I am half as happy as they are, I would be ecstatic. To my best friends, the best examples of true love I could give you, frank and gee!"

I could not believe it, there were no embarrassing stories, no jokes at their expense, just nice, heartwarming things that were said about us! Bob came over and hugged us both.
"I was gonna embarrass you guys but I thought I'd be nice and surprise you with a serious, heartfelt toast instead." He grinned and wrapped an arm around Mikeys shoulder and he automatically sunk into his embrace. It made me warm to see how close and happy Bob and Mikey were, I had a feeling it wouldn't be long until it was Frank and I speaking at their wedding. Smiling to myself I fixed my attention back to the stage as David took his turn.

Franks P.O.V
"I've known Frank only about as long as Bob or Gerard himself has known him but I've seen him every day, I've seen him happy, sad, angry, depressed, hyperactive and any other emotion a person can go through in their entire life, all in the space of a few short years. I love him as if he were my own son and seeing him so happy is so rewarding for me and Linda. Gerard is perfect for our boy, I could think of no one better to help him shine. You, Gerard, are one of a kind and we welcome you easily into our family. Frank, you may not be my son by blood but in my head... And in my heart you'll always be my little boy. Love you kiddo," I wiped the tears from my eyes and saw Gerard doing the same, on shaking legs I got out of my chair and met David half way pulling him into the biggest hug we've ever shared. Mom was crying, Donna and Donald were crying, he had rendered everyone in the room a complete mess. The DJ started playing music again the night continued in a blur of music, dancing, food and love.

Gerard's P.O.V
Almost everyone had left the party now except our immediate families, Bob was holding up a dangerously swaying Mikey who had kept his promise of drinking any alcoholic drinks bought for me.
"Bob, take him home, we can finish clearing up," he looked torn as though he felt guilty but Mikey helpfully chose that moment to groan. Suddenly Frank appeared at their side.
"There's a cab waiting for you outside," he hugged Frank, hugged me, said goodbye to the families and then lifted Mikey, bridal style and carried him out of the room. I felt hands creep around my waist.
"Oh the irony," I giggled.
"It won't be long before its their turn, they're almost as loved up as we are," frank raised his eyebrows.
"No way, we're the poster boys for happily ever after," giggling again I kissed him hard on the mouth.
"You boys go, your mom and I will clear the last of this," Mom was staring at frank, knowing he had a weakness for not going against she said.
He looked conflicted but nodded with a word of thanks and we speedily said our goodbyes to the remaining few, our cab was easy to find out hotel was only a few blocks away.

Franks P.O.V
We had barely closed the door of the hotel room when I felt hands tugging at my tie.
"In a rush baby?" I teased, smirking at him. He looked me dead in the eyes with a ferocious look of burning passion.
"All I have been thinking about since first seeing you in that suit was how much I am going to enjoy taking it off you," he attached his lips to mine, pressing deep and hard onto my mouth, I groaned and felt myself becoming hard.
Pushing him backwards I nudged him until his knees hit the back of the bed and sorrowfully pulled away from the kiss to rid him of his clothes, he obviously had the same idea for mine as we became a mass of limbs and falling clothes.

Finally we stopped and I took in the sight of him, no matter how much I looked at him, how many times I saw him spread beneath me in ecstasy I would never not appreciate the sheer beauty of him, his soft skin, fluid movements, scars, dents or bruises. Sometimes he made me wish I'd had no tattoos, not one trace of ink licked his skin but he still looked a piece of art, a marble statue. Tonight I was going to devour him. I pushed him back onto the bed and pulled the lube out if the overnight bag, there wasn't much else in there, apparently your itinerary for you honeymoon doesn't acquire a lot of outfits.

I smothered it over my cock, then pushed my fingers into his entrance, watching, as always for any signs of pain and discomfort. I worked him gently until he was writhing, pressing himself onto my hand and I placed my tip at his entrance. I pushed in and he moaned, biting my lip a tried hard to resist thrusting again just to hear that sound. Slowly I pulled back and thrust again, deeper this time and he balled his fists into the sheets, I kissed every inch of him that I could reach, I managed to keep my pace slow long enough to see him dripping and begging me to go harder and faster, he moved his hand to his own cock which was twitching, begging for attention but I batted it away, he would have to wait. I pulled almost all the way out and thrust hard into him, earning a scream so loud I was sure someone would complain. I upped the pace and wrapped my hand around him, finally paying him the attention that he craved. I changed the angle and he screamed louder than I had ever heard him, faster and I deeper I moved, hitting the spot over and over, moving my hand in time to my hips.

"Fuck frank, I'm close I'm close..." He screamed as he came over my fist and I followed, twitching and pulsing inside him. Gently I pulled out and climbed into my arms, after that the sex was sensual, slow and romantic but for that moment we needed each other so badly as husbands that passion topped romance.

Mikeys P.O.V
My head was pounding so hard it felt like someone was using it as a treadmill. I could hear banging and cursing coming from the kitchen and smiled in spite of myself. Years later and Bob still had arguments with the coffee machine. Sitting up I was ecstatic to realise I didn't feel sick, just my headache and a little dehydrated. I wandered out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. Bob was standing in a towel staring at the coffee machine with the utmost loathing.

"Move babe, I'll make it," bob turned and grinned at me.
"My knight in shining hangover," he kissed me gently.
"How're you feeling this morning?" I grinned and kissed him again, pressing myself to him, rolling my body slightly in the effort to get close to him. He groaned into my mouth.
"Slight headache but other than that I am peachy," he pulled me back as I was about to make my way over to the precious coffee.
"Your hangovers used to be so much worse," he nibbled my ear lobe and I shuddered.
"I guess my body is just used to it, or now I have a brave, handsome and incredibly naked man to take care of me," I tugged on his towel and let it fall to the floor.

"You know, they say the best way to get rid of a headache is sex," he pulled me to him again.
"Okay dr Bryar. Administer my medicine," before I could stop him he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and carried me into the bedroom. It looked as if coffee would have to wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a role with updating all of my unfinished stories.
I will finish every single one. I have a new one too, first chapter is up but u will be rotating them so it depends on how long it takes me to update the angels come screaming before the new chapters for anything else are up :)

Thank you to anyone that is still around to read this.