Status: New story, anybody who reads it, what do you think?

I Prefer Boys.

Two

Cadence; that was his name. The rude boy from lunch. Gabriel told me he was a year above us, so he was in tenth grade. After hat day a few weeks ago I started to pay attention to him. No, I was not interested in him. I just felt like I needed to figure him out. So far, everyday he has had a new girl on his arm, and once I think he even had a guy hanging onto him.

I've been at this High School for a little over a month now and I was starting to adjust. My new friends were great and I still kept in touch with my old ones but we were starting to drift apart. It didn't bother me as much as I thought it would, does that make me a bad person?

Cadence walked in the cafeteria with a girl on his arm all week so far. She seemed like a nice girl but she had to be stupid to fall for him. Every girl by now should know he just leads them on. "You've been staring at Cadence ever since you met him the first day. Does someone have a little crush?" Dalton nudged me, laughing thinking this was all hilarious.

"Who told you I was gay?." I gave him the 'what the fuck' look and he shut up immediately looking confused. "And anyway, I just find it funny how everyone knows how he is but when they hook up with him they expect something different, like they were going to fall in love forever after a one night stand. It's just.... odd to me. Ya know?" I looked his way and he just shrugged, not caring about the subject I was currently on.

"But like, seriously, you aren't gay?" He kept pushing the subject.

"Just shut up." My ears burned red. How was I supposed to answer a question when I didn't even know the answer? I think I could be but if it is just a phase I didn't want anyone to know. Not that I was ashamed or anything because I wasn't. I just don't want to be the guy who was gay, suddenly turned straight.

He dropped the subject thank fully (I could tell it wasn't the last of it though).

I ate a few Doritos, "So, I was wondering. Do you guys want to sleep over at my house?" It was Friday and my mom had already approved.

"I'm in." Dalton agreed, he and Gabriel had both slept over my house a few times and vice versa. We looked towards Gabriel who nodded his head. "Sure, I'll just tell my mom."

"Okay, want to just walk to everybody's house to grab a change of clothes then?" Their houses were on the way to mine so it would be perfect.

-
"You dance?" They wondered as they looked at the videos on my Facebook.

"Yeah, no big deal." I muttered as I ate some sour skittles while searching through the T.V guide.

"No big deal maybe, but you're good." They both commented and I just smiled to myself.

My parents went to bed hours ago and it was nearly two in the morning.

"I'll be right back; I have to use the bathroom." Gabriel said and walked to the bathroom down the hall. We were sleeping in the living room. I grabbed the whip cream from our junk food pile and squirted a whole lot into my hands. "Grab the camera." I motioned towards it and he started recording when we got to the bathroom door. A few minutes later he walked out and I slapped him in the face. We started laughing and ran away while he washed his face off.

"Fucking jerks." I heard him mumble and shut the door to the bathroom again.

We laughed when we saw his grumpy face as he settled down on the couch.

"Don't be such a baby." I teased him, resulting in a pillow to the face.

We settled down in a comfortable silence before Dalton broke it. Oh how I wish he didn't break it.

"So... are you gay or not? You keep avoiding that subject." He pointed out and Gabriel looked at me.

"... I... I don't know?" I answered truthfully as I played with my fingers.

"How can you not know? You either like Dick or Vagina, both or none." Gabriel said it like it was so easy.

"I just don't know, okay?" I snapped and was caught by surprise of the feeling of lips on my own. My eyes slipped shut on their own and I hesitated to kiss back. Eventually I did and I have to say, the few times I actually did kiss a girl this was way better. I got more into the kiss and opened my mouth when I felt a tongue poke at my lips. His tongue (Daltons or Gabriel’s I didn't know just yet) fought with my own and I think it was safe to say that no one won the battle. We pulled away when we needed air and I opened my eyes to find Dalton smirking back at me.

"Hot." Gabriel said and turned on the T.V, un-interested.

Dalton smiled and winked at me, causing my ears to turn red and my cheeks to burn pink.

Gabriel fell asleep watching T.V and Dalton was on the computer. My mind was elsewhere. Was I really Gay or was I Bi? Because I know that girls don't repulse me but neither do guys. I eventually came to a conclusion that there was a preference made just for me.

Un-consiously my head turned toward Dalton as I studied him. He was cute, yeah there was no denying that. But were there any feelings?

He must have felt my stare on the side of my head seeing as he looked at me, but I didn't look away. I just stared at him more intense before I slowly pushed the Laptop off of him carefully, and looked at him again. My eyes were squinted in wonder while he grabbed a hold of my hip while I debated my options. Wanting to see what it felt like to kiss a boy again I slowly leaned down and let my breath mingle with his before our lips locked.

Our lips moved slowly at first before it became more intense and hands were flying everywhere. Don't get me wrong though, all our clothed were still on.

Somewhere in between I was rolled on my back, the kiss came to a near end and his hands were on either side of my face.

He rolled off beside me and we stared at the ceiling.

"I- I... I don't like you like that." I admitted, even though I was the one to initiate the kiss.

He breathed a sigh of relief somewhat and blew the bangs out of his eyes.

"I don't like you like that either." He gave me a lopsided smile which I had to return.

"Still friends?" I asked hopefully and held out my pinky finger.

He laughed lightly and connected our pinky fingers. "Best of."
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter of the night. Just got done writing it. I had to get this out there though, even if it is crappy.Is anyone liking it? Is anyone hating it? If so can someone comment? I would like a good comment or constructive crtitisim. Both are welcome. If anyone acutally likes this story and I finish it I'll probably re-write it as a different story with same title and hopefully it could be improved. ( I don't know how shitty my writing is yet. I'm new to writing.)

Anyway, sorry for the rambling. Please leave a comment, good or bad!