Its like a dream come true.

My night alone with him.

I lay in bed, unable to sleep, replaying the kiss over in my head. I pull the blanket over my head and giggle to myself. Did that really happen? Like honestly? I'm practically dating Dan Howell. Dear god. My phone starts vibrating violently cause someone is calling me. I grab my phone fast so Lex doesn't here it and answer it without knowing who it is.

"Hello?" I whisper.

"Come over here, I can't sleep." I here Dan say, in a really cute sleepy voice.

"It's 2 in the morning, i'm too lazy!" I giggle.

"So? Please, for me??" He begs silently.

"Ugh, fine." I smile. I hang up and start to slowly get out of bed.

Trying not to wake Alexis I tiptoe out of the room. I slowly leave our flat and try to open their door, but its locked. I knock lightly 3 times then stand there. Nothing happens for a while. I go to knock again and as soon as my knuckle comes in contact with the door it opens slowly.

"Hey!" He whispers while smiling. He pulls me in and hugs me tight. "I have an idea." He smiles while walking to his room.

"Well, what is it?" I whisper while following behind him.

"Me, you, take a stroll around the town. Just us. We'd be pretty much the only people in town." He smiles while starting to change into some jeans. I can't help but stare while hes doing this. "Uh, Allora. Up here." He giggles and I snap out of it.

"At 2:30 in the morning? Really?" I ask.

"Yea why not? We're spending more time together." He smiles while throwing on a hoodie.

"Uh.. okay." I giggle, "Just let me get changed and stuff." I scoot out of his room and quickly walk to my flat to change.

I throw on some cool black skinny jeans with patches pinned on it and rips everywhere, a Motionless In White shirt I modified into a tank, and my black creepers. I grab my backpack and right before I leave I put on some eyeliner quickly and grab my skeleton hands hair clips and pin those in either side of my hair. I look in my mirror and wonder why I got so ready to go out at almost 3 in the morning. Oh yeah, I'm hanging out with Dan. Duh. I quickly start to walk out of my flat and see Dan standing in the hall waiting.

"Took you long enough." He laughed. "I was starting to think you passed out on me. Why get this ready anyway?" He asks as we walk down the hall.

"I.. I don't know, I just hate going out somewhere without looking okay." I say, because it is true. Even though my look I guess is "out there" i'm still self conscious about how I look. I don't really get it either to be honest.

Once we get outside we head towards that fountain area near the shops. We sit down and start to talk.

"So, you're going to help start paying rent at your place, do you plan on getting a job anywhere?" Dan asks.

"Well, ya obviously, but I don't exactly know what to do for a job. I don't really want to change how I look for my job, so I don't know." I look down at my feet.

"Youtube." He says, I look up quickly. "Why don't you try youtube? That's how me and Phil make our money. Between Nat's job and the money you'd get from youtube you'd be fine. Phil and I could even help you out, make your first video, kinda an intro, and then be in my newest one. Then me and Phil could tell people to sub."

"Really? You think I should? Do you think i'd be good at it?"

"Yea, obviously, just be you. That's all I do, and not to sound cocky, I think i'm doing pretty good on there." He giggles.

"Yea, okay, I'll give it a shot." I smile then look down again. There's a really long silence before Dan grabs my arms and starts looking at my tattoo's.

"These are cool, do you have any more?" He asks still looking and my wrists.

"Yea I do actually, a couple actually, I plan on getting a lot more though." I loosen my grip and put my one leg up on my knee. I slide the end's of my pants up reveling my ankle tattoo of the Deathly Hallows symbol. "This was my first one. I really love Harry Potter and also, its just a reminder of my childhood because its been around pretty much my whole life. The next one I can't show you cause my jeans don't roll up that much, but I have a zombie on the back of my right calf, on each thigh I have some mexican sugar skulls all decorated and stuff, then, this one has kind of awkward placement, but on my ribs right under my left boob I have lyrics from a song by a band Get Scared." I plan on getting a ton more, like, 8 more. I like tats, a lot." I laugh.

"I think tattoos are really cool, but I don't really know if I could pull one off. Along with piercings, I can see you have some, obviously, but again, I don't know. I just have my ears stretched like you, but obviously not as big at all. Mine are actually kinda small." He giggles. "Do you think I should get one?" He asks while slowly grabbing my hand. I stare down at our hands for a moment before choking out an answer.

"Uh, well, it depends on what you want and where to be honest." I say pulling my hand away from his and fixing my hair. He slowly pulls his hand back and slides it in his jacket pocket.

"Yea, I guess. So, what about you're piercings, do you want anymore?" He asks curiously.

"I actually want one more, then 2 kinda.. strange body mods."

"Well, what do you mean strange?"

"Well, the last piercing is a snake eyes tongue piercing, which is a bar going through the sides of your tongue right at the tip. Then my strange mods are, I want fangs, yes, you can do that. I also want my ears pointed like an elf." I stare at the ground realizing how weird that sounds. "Yea, i'm a weirdo..." I sigh.

"You're not a weirdo, you're different, exiting, that's part of why I like you." He smiled.

We got up and started walking back to the flat, realizing its almost 4 in the morning. Once we got back to our flats I start to say goodbye.

"I don't want you to go, spend the night here?" Dan asks before I open my door.

"Well, what about Lex? She's going to notice i'm not home when she wakes up."

"Oh you can just tell her, she already saw us kiss." He smiles grabbing my arm. "Which... which was amazing by the way." He smiles at me so innocently. I blush and then finally give in. We walk back to his room and I take off my shoes and then ask for some pajamas to wear.

"Yea, sure, just go into the wardrobe on the right, bottom shelf." He gestures while putting on his pajamas from earlier. I grab a comfy looking pair and start to head for the bathroom. "Where ya going?" He asks.

"The bathroom so I can change, obviously."

"It's fine, you can change in here, I won't look if you really want me too." He turns around and goes on his desktop and I start changing. He then starts laughing so I look over and see he has photobooth open and is watching me laughing.

"You ass!" I laugh while hitting him with the pajamas. I slip on the pajamas and get into his bed. He shuts off the computer and curls up next to me.

"I like this, alot." He whispers then kisses the top of my head. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him.

"I wonder what your fans that ship you and Phil are gunna say if we announce that we're dating." I giggle.

"How did you know about that??" He whispers and chuckles.

"I've done my research." I smile. Inside I feel guilty because I still have yet to tell him that I used to pretty much watch him and Phil every single day and I used to follow blogs on Tumblr all about them. Ugh.

"Ahh, well, I don't know, maybe they will finally realize that its not real." He giggles. I smirk and rest my head on his chest and drift off to sleep.