Far Away.

Leaving Home is never easy.

I checked my bags for the tenth time, doing anything to avoid leaving this room I knew what was going to happen I knew what my father was going to say, that this was dangerous with his 'job' it wouldn't be a good idea for me to be away from home. I knew that mom would pull the tears even though she wouldn't really care if I was to leave or stay she just give dad that show he wants.

I sighed throwing my purple bag over my right shoulder and held the other in my hand i glanced back at the room that had been mine since the day I was born. I was going to miss my room with the light blue walls my dark oak wood bed with my white silk blanket.

My father was in his office of course his partners were also there never leaving his side theses days it seemed. I've known them all my life their more like my uncles I guess you could say.

"Hope packed and ready to go already i thought our talk last night changed your mind?" Ray smiled at me his hair always crazy with his black suit on matching the three people standing around him.

"Well, even though staying here and working from home with you guys would be so much fun I didn't go to school for four for that i want to be out in a office in a building an hour away thank you. I want freedom."

"Sweety this is not the best time for you to want your freedom, there are things going on with work that is going to make it very unsafe for you to be that for away from me. You don't understand that but I just don't feel like its such a good idea for you to be out there on your own at a time like this."

I sighed my father would never tell me what he did for a living all I know is that whatever it is give him enough money to own not just one house but three. well four now because he just bought the house I will be staying in for my new job. And that it wasn't anything good. "Dad, you say that every time but this time I'm going I'll only be an hour or so away from you its not like I'm moving too the moon and I can bet that you have already got people up there that are going to be watching my every move and I am you daughter which also mean I can take care of myself."

Frank laughed. "she got's a point there I've felt one of her punches and they don't feel nice."

my father glared at him "Your not helping any."

I turned to my uncle Mikey he was always on my side. "tell him to let me go Mikey tell him that I will be okay to trust me for once."

My dad laughed "Don't even have to asked him he's already been telling me this shit, I can't hold you back from life forever I can't keep you locked up here like a little kid your 22 years old and I guess that means I'm going to have to let you do this but know this, if anything goes wrong and I mean anything at all your ass will be back here so fast you wont even see it coming you never know when someone will be watching you so think about everything you do. and remember there are people out there who don't like me very much and will do anything to get to me with you being gone that makes you a target."

my mother walked in tears already in her eyes i rolled my eyes. "Your letting my baby go? I thought we decided it wasn't a good idea I don't want my baby to get hurt."

"Mom I'm going to be fine and I'm going to be late the movers are going to be there with all the stuff for my house that you order. I can't keep fighting with you this is what i want and this is what I'm doing." I kissed her check though i would have smacked it if I could. I walked around and hugged everyone in the room. "I'll call you don't call me."

I heard laughter as I shut the door behind me, and for the first time I felt freedom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its not the best first chapter but it will get better as it goes on promise.