Stare and Wonder

First

Through this window, I see my vision is crystal clear
It won't be long now
Never tainted
It won't be long now
Always crystal
The darkest night
I used to feel alive
Could we believe it?
Could they believe it?
I could feel the twisting in the wells of my inner self
Could we believe it?
Could they believe it?
It won't be long now... Never tainted... Always crystal
If seeing is believing, then this heart has never been beating
You should have let me live at least for one more day
Instead the silence takes me in vain
Everything you choose to say
Your piercing gaze
It rips my soul away
You should have let me live in vain
Just stare and wonder when I'm gone
Just stare and wonder why...
You should have let me live


-------------------------------------------------------------

Her hair was bleach blonde, falling over her shoulders in perfectly esculped curls.
Mine was dyed black, with highlights of wichever color I had picked that month, falling straight down my back.

Her skin glowed in the sun in a perfect golden tan.
Mine was ghostly pale, except when a light blush took over my features.

Her clothes consisted of whichever was in-fashion at the time, as long as it was revealing enough.
Mine were my own style, depending on how I felt and how much time I was willing to spare with choosing my outfit.
James had always loved me for that.

Her make up was something she didn't leave home without. She always had to have that Barbie look, otherwise I'm pretty sure she would have a hysteria attack.
I putted on the occasional eyeliner but more than that only if I was really trying to cause a good impression.

She passed by and every guy fell at her feet. It disgusted me how they were all dying to get her in their beds.
Luckily for them , it wasn't such a big deal. She wasn't that hard to bang. Putting it nicely.
Now me? Let's not even go that way. Mysexual romantic life was equal zero.

She was my mom's perfect and gorgeous angel. Everybody loved her, she was definitely going to be the Prom Queen.
But inside she was just a conceived brat.
I had my problems, I had myanger issues and I wasn't trying to please anyone. I was me. The simple, plane me.
The person her best friends loved, but that wan't ever good enough for her own mother.

She was a little princess.
I, in my mom's words, looked like I was going to a funeral.
Way to go mom, way to go.

And this was my story.
My biggest enemy had appeared in the form of someone my own blood. My own sister. My twin sister.
The girl that did everything her reach to make my life miserable. A living hell.

And this time she had won the Jackpot.
She had hit me where it hurt the most.


She was fake and plastic, and I wonder what people would say if they knew I'd die to be like her. I would kill to be her.
For one simple reason.
He, the guy I was madly in love with.

He prefered her over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Out for raychel =]]
Hope you like

And please please please
Comments?
I won't want to keep it otherwise..
<3<3<3