Stare and Wonder

Third

Like so many other times, I stood there observing him, studying him.
I just could not accept nor understand what did she had that I didn't.
Well, maybe some kind of STD. It wouldn't surprise me.

Me and him, we were so much more alike. Both lived for music.
I had been learning guitar with my father since I was a child, but I could pretty much play anything.
He was exactly the same way. He even did vocals for his and our friends band.
We had the same interests.

Now them, the only thing they had in common were his basketball games sheshowed of herself at cheerleaded.
He wasn't even her type.

Wich leads me to the part that hurts me the most.
My dear and beloved sister was only doing thisor I must say him for the simple fact she knew my feelings towards him.
It wasn't enough getting me in trouble this time, she had to take away the most important thing in my life.
But the part that really killed me was knowing he actually liked her. Not like other one night stand. He liked her.
I could see it by the way he stared at her. By the way he glanced towards the school gates over and over again after I walked in, knowing she would be appearing any minute.

Getting punished and grounded thanks to her was nothing. Nothing at all, because I knew I could just go out after it was over and meet my friends and him. Knowing they would be there waiting made everything easier to bare.
Now this, this was my End.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the chapters have been short, but in the chapter after the next they're getting bigger.

Does anyone want to make me a banner? =]]
It would make my day.

And like Raychie would say, I'm on an updating roll =P

Comments?
<3<3<3