Stare and Wonder

Fourth

Image
KalliePie made me this amazing banner =D=D=D

"Nikki."

"Nikki?"

"Nikki listen to me."

"Nik!!"

My eyes shot open to meet the sight of an annoyed Ellie.
"God in what planet were you in?"
I simply shrugged, lifting myself from the grass covered ground in the back of my school.
"We're late, you know."
A little smirk formed in my lips, "How ironic. Since when do you care about that?"
It was her time to shrug as she picked her bag.

"What were you doing anyway? Daydreaming of Matt?"
I forced a smile as if saying "you got me," but she didn't seem to notice how forcefull it was.
I just couldn't stand anymore the way all the girls seemed to think me and Matt had something more than just a friendship.
Lucky them, it looks like they hadn't heard of him and Lilly yet.

They had it all set up in their heads, since the color arrangments of mine and Matt's weddding to the name of our babies.
Too bad their plans would sooner or later prove themselves a waste of time. Because that's all they ever were.
Nothing was going to happen between us two, and they were going to find it out soon.

Their plans thrown down the drain.
My dreams completely crushed.

And that's all I got for all those times he got his heart brokened and I was the only one there for him.
For all the smiles I put on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is out for Kallie =D

I know it's really small, next one will be too, I have it written.
but the one after it (wich is written already aswell) is quite bigger.
Hope it is good still.

Comments?
<3<3<3