Stare and Wonder

Sixth

Image
Banner made by KalliePie

The bell rang, signaling the end of the day classes. Students pilled in the hallways, rushing out of this hell hole some liked to call school.
It was finally the weekend.

Anxiety was settling in again, as once more thoughts of what would Matt have to ask me rushed through my mind.
I almost let my pile of books and notebooks fall to the floor as something popped in my head.
What if Matt was going to ask me to go out with him tonight?
No, it couldn't be...Could it?

Dying to know what it might be, I shoved the rest of my material in my purple messenger bag.
I knew I would go crazy if I didn't reach that classroom in the next 5 minutes.

Pushing through people in the noisy hallway I finally managed to arrive at the room where I was having the detention, getting greeted with a "Good afternoon Ms.Miller" to wich I politely answered back.
No sign of Matt so far.
Where the fuck was he?

Not long after, the door re-opened, the creaking sound causing me to look up from my science assignment. Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
I thought some people were in need of a little information.

Matt stood there with a grin, making my cheeks burn red as he shot me the cutest wink.
"Mr.Sanders. A little late aren't we?"
The sound of the door had gotten the teachers attention aswell.
"I'm sorry sir, Mr.Woodrow kept me back after class to congratulate me for my exemplar behaviour in PE class."
Pride irradiated from his cocky grin.

I just now noticed his still wet hair and the amazing smell of his cologne.
He looked even more good looking now. Not that it was so hard from him.

"Well congratulations then. When is the next game?"
"Next week sir."
It looks like Mr.Sanders had his way with the teachers after all.
"Good luck then."
Matt's grin grew wider as he thanked and made his way to the seat next to mine, giving me a naughty smile as he whispered, "I'm good."
A soft laugh left my lips, "I can't believe you've just got away with getting late to detention and that you were talking about basketball with our science teacher!"
He shrugged a little, leaning back on his chair.
"He always supported us doing sports. All that health junk."
"I know. I'm not too much into it though."
"Yeah you're more into inside home activities."
We both stared at eachother for a bit, soon a roll of eyes coming from me, "Don't be a pig."
A smile, along with a chuckle came from his lips.
"I'm not being a pig, I'm just messing around-Geez what's that??"
Another soft laugh came from me as I noticed the disgusted and wide eyed look on his face.
"Kids, no noise."
"Sorry sir," we both chorused.

"Shit that's sick!" Matt spoke in a softer tone.
"Well you already know what to expect," I smartly stated.
He looked capable of throwing up, staring at STD's pics.
"You just don't want me to fuck."
"Whatever you say."
He seemed to forget his disgust for a second as he grinned cockily at me.
"You don't want me to fuck other chicks."
I rolled eyes again trying to convince myself otherwise.
"Ahah. Quite vain aren't you."
"Realistic," he smirked.

Quite.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because Kimmi asked me to =]
here's the decent and big chapter i've been promising.
finally.
If there's anything else you want updated warn me =]
i might update it faster for that.

Comments?
<3<3<3