Stare and Wonder

Seventh

Image
Banner By: KalliePie!

Silence took place of us as we walked out of the classroom, hands shoved in our pockets.
Little glances being shared causing my cheeks to flush red and a grin to appear in his lips.
"So hmm...what did you want to ask me today in class?"
"Well...I was kinda wondering if..."
He stood a bit in silence again, thinking of the right words to say it. His teeth playing with his lip ring in concentration.
"Do you know if your sister is going anywhere tonight?"

My heart sting in hurt as those words left his perfect lips.
My sister. Of course. Why would he want me if he could have her?

A concerned look was on his face as he waited for my answer, wondering what had made me so silent.
"I think not," I whispered in a small voice.
Milions of daggers seemed to stab every sensitive nerve on my body as he smiled happily and ranted about how he should ask her out.

"Are you sure she isn't going anywhere?"
"Where should I ask her?"
"Should I give her flowers?"
"What kind does she like?"
"How should I act?"
"What should I tell her?"
"Are you sure she doesn't have a boyfriend?"
"And seeing someone?"
"Do you think she finds me good looking?"
"Am I her type?"
"Does she like movies?"
"What kind of food does she like?"
"Does she like the beach?"


"Matt slow down please."
I forced a smile as he mumbled a sorry, an embarassed look on his face.
"I'm just really nervous."

I felt stupid for answering well and truthfully to all the questions he made me. I was just making it easier for their date to go well.
But what if I lied and he found out?
I would be in a much worse position. He would hate me, I'm pretty sure of that. And I just wouldn't be able to live with that.

**********************************************************

My face became red with anger as the bitch known as my sister passed by me hours later, a huge grin on her fake lips.
"I'm afraid I might have stolen your company for tonight. Ups!"
I eyed her up and down thinking of a way to take that grin from her face. A bright idea popped in my mind.

With an evil smirk on my face I made my way to her, my hands wrapped around a tube of gouache I was using in my Arts project.
When she least was expecting I unbottled it, squizzing it over her slutty clothes, traces of the liquid sliding down.
"I'm afraid I forgot to close this. Ups!" I mocked her, getting one of those ridiculous girly screams from her.
"You slut!" she screeched, causing me to cover my ears just to piss her off.
"I'm sorry, I'm not a mirror."
She ran upstairs being her hysterical self.
It looks like she would have to change her outfit now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short, I just felt like updating.
And I'm also sorry for the lack of updates, I've been working in alot of stories, some not posted ones and it is hard sometimes to write in all.

This one is out for Raychel for the support and wise words =P

Comments?
<3333