Stare and Wonder

eighth

My breath got caught in my throat as soon as I reached halfway down the stairs, Matt's muscular figure standing some feet away, his amazing cologne causing me to inhale deeply and filling my senses.
A black button up shirt and some nice jeans hugged his perfect body, making it visible everytime the fabric of his clothes clung to it.
Warm waves spread through my body as I watched the way he was acting so cutely nervous, his teeth pulling at his lip ring in an anxious way.

For a second I forgot everything, the reason why he was standing in my hallway and pacing nervous, the only thing I was aware of was how loud my heart beat was resounding inside my head as his eyes found mine and a small smile graced his features.
"Hey Nikki," his deep and rough voice made me weaker at the knees, causing me to grip tight the rail under my hand.
"H-Hi Matt. H-"
My voice failed noticing his eyes were no longer on me, focusing instead on someone standing behind me. His all attention on them.

I looked over my shoulder to see the reason why he had suddenly forgotten about me, just to find my sister standing there, another of her slutty outfits on.

C'mon why would he like the way she was dressing like a total hooker? He couldn't...could he??
No doubts were left as I saw the grin creeping on his lips as he wandered over her body.
I almost growled. Men. They fuck everything that walks as long as it has nice boobs and ass. No trying to deny it. Believe me, I know.

She shot me another of those triumphant looks making me want to break her face in two. She was asking for it.
Everything, since the way she was smirking to the way her hips swayed while she walked, were complete provocations.
"Thanks for making me have to change outfit," she whispered, so Matt wouldn't hear "I belive he liked this one better."
"Shut up bitch," I growled under my breath.
She gave me one of those snobby finger waves, making her way to him.

Why was it that everytime hers and Matt's name popped in my mind I would feel the need to wonder what was so good in her that I didn't have. That made it impossible for me to have him.
It was making me insane.

I stood there paralyzed, watching her flirt with Matt, him playing along; observing how much of a gentleman he acted like, helping her with her jacket and opening the door for her as they left.
They left and he didn't even bother looking back at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally another update.
If you want stories updated, give me a holler, otherwise it will take much longer.

Comments?
<3<3<3