Definition of Truth

Chapter 1

"How the hell would I know about the Basic documents of the U.S? I mean really!!! You act like I am fuckin smart!" Gerard stated and I giggled.

I know. Everyone's dream to be really close to all the band members of MCR and still have a life. But it actually happened not so long ago and... well Frank owed me one and then the whole band comes with the package. So if your friends with one of them... your friends with all of them.

"Your no help at all!" I whined and he grinned.

"I don't think so..." Halley said and leaned in to kiss Gerard.

"Aw!!! Don't do all that lovey dovey crap around me please!!!!" I said wrinkling my nose and drawing back from the two lovebirds.

Frank pounced in at that moment.

"HIYA!!!" he yelled as he put himself inbetween Gerard and Halley. They ended up kissing his cheeks.

"Aww!! Come on Frank!" Gerard complained. Halley laughed and went around Frank and connected with Gerards lips.

"EWW!!!" both me and Frank complained and Frank grabbed my books and I grabbed my papers and we scattered out of there faster then you could say skittles. mm... skittles!!

"You've had some skittles haven't you Frankie?" I asked accusingly.

He looked around hyperly and I narrowed my eyes. My suspiciouns we confirmed.

"And you didn't share?" I whined and he looked nervously at me... I glared at him and shut my mouth. I shall ignore him for a bit. See if he forgets to share his skittles with me!!

"Aww come on!! Dont be like that Al!" Frank whined but I said nothing. I walked into the kitchen and yet again found people kissing.

"COME ON!!! I need a romance free zone so I can flippin do my homework!! Thank you so fuckin much!!!" I yelled exasperated that no where in my hosue was free of kissing.

I rushed to my room and thankfully no one was in there. Frank had followed me and dumped my books on my bed. He flumped on it and just stared at me.

"You ever going to speak to me again?" he asked. I ignored him and went to my closet. I took my ladder type thing and went to my top most shelf and grabbed a bag down. I walked out of my closet, shut the door and turned the lights out. I turned to Frank and grinned evily.

"Aww come on!!! Ya know ya wanna share!" Frank whined and I laughed evily!!

"Never!!" I said and dumped a handful of... you guessed it... skittles in my mouth and chewed slowly so Frank could watch me. He looked at me and I actually felt pity. Wait nope... He's starting to use the puppy dog eyes on me. Not going to work. I opened up the window a tiny bit and threw one, just one skittle out the window. I know. A great loss but after doing it, it was so worth it!!

"NO!!!!" Frank screamed and ran out my room and out the front door to go save the skittle. I watched out my window for a whole hour as he franitcally searched for the lost skittle. I was kidding when I threw the skittle out the window. It was now in my stomache. Man was it tasty!! Teaches Frank a lesson! he he he!!!

I sat down at my desk and looked at my homework painfully. Why couldn't I be smart?

"Hey girl..." Kate said as she walked into my room. I turned around slowly and glared.

"Where have you been?" I asked accusingly. I had major issues.

"well... since we are studying and everything..." she pulled something from behind her." I thought maybe we could eat a snack while we are doing that!" she said waving to my beautiful history homework.

What did she have? OMG!!!!

SHE HAD KRISPY CREME DOUGHNUTS!!!

"YUMMY!!!!" I screamd and leaped for the bag.

"Nuh hu hu hu!! First you have to give me a full sentence of history!!!" she said and laughed at my expression.

I sulked through my whole paragraph of history that was painful for me. She tossed me a glazed doughnut.

It was gone in an instant.

"Well that didn't last long." She said and we fell to the floor laughing really hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hows my first chapter? Here it is Halley. I finally got it up. Hope you like it. But sadly I probably won't be able to update the rest of this week... or weekend. I will be at the coast!!!