Definition of Truth

Chapter 11

-Stil Frank's p.o.v.-

I walked in slow motion it seemed like to her bedside. No one was in the room for I had lost the gang back beore I was even to the door of the stairs. I sat down hard in the chair and suddenly I realized how much I missed her smile. Her laugh. Her anger face. I probably would never get to see those things about her again.

"Alice. Please stay with me. I need you." I whispered. I took hold of her hand and kissed it. "Please Alice. Please come back!"

-Alice's p.o.v-

I heard his voice. Really close to. I could hear this person talking to me. Telling me to come back. Telling me to stay with him. Who was this person? I couldn't remember. Whatever he case was his voice made my heart do somersaults. Butterflies were in my stomache and I couldn't get his voice, just him out of my head.

How could I see him? How could I try to tell him it was ok? I WANT TO SEE THIS PERSON!!!!

Suddenly the darkness faded. Slowly, then slower. I willed iot to fade completely. Then I realized I had opened my eyes. I looked around trying to find the voice. I saw a person, a guy who was holding my hand and fast asleep next to me. I heard someone leave and realized that we were alone now. I looked at the guy and then his name came to me.

Frank.

"Frank?" I said hoarsely. How long had I been out? That was a long period of darkness though. A very long time. But exactly how long? All this thinking was getting tiring. I closed my eyes for a brief moment.

-Franks p.o.v-

I heard my name so I stirred and looked around me. No one was in here. I guess I had been hearing things. I looked at Alice and then her eyes slowly opened.

"Alice?"

She smiled weakly at me.

"Alice!" I said and then let go of her hand and ran out of the room screaming: "NURSE NURSE!! SHE"S AWAKE!!SHE'S AWAKE!!!!!!"

A few nurses came running and I ran back into the room.
Alice's pulse was takin and they gave her some drugs thought she kept repeating she felt no pain.

Finally they left after they checked that this was real and she would be fine. I went back to her side and she smiled at me then her smile became a frown.

"What?"