Definition of Truth

Chapter 13

Just then Kate walked in the door with a red nose and a box of tissues. She looked at Frank.

"hey Frank." she sniffed out and she wouldn't look at me. Frank didn't say anything.

"What's wrong Kate?" I asked knowing the real truth.

"well.... Alice is in the hospital... she might die and... and..." Kate spun around and looked at me with her mouth hanging open. "Alice?" she whispered.

"The one and only Alice in your life." I said and smiled. The next thing I knew my vision was blurred with Kate's hair and I was getting hugged to death.

"Nice to see you too Kate." I mumbled and she let go of me.

"YOUR NOT GOING TO DIE!!!" she sqealed and i just nodded.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"Cafeteria. The guys got lost and your parents needed a break from the silence in here... Though the cafeteria is kinda quiet too but not as quiet as it was in here earlier. Only mine and your moms sobs were the noise. I am so sorry I am babbling. I should go get them." She said and skipped out the door.

"Well. I see I am loved." I said and Frank smiled.

"Of course you are!" he said and kissed me again. And yet again the heart moniter went in super mode.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its such a short chappie.. I am getting kicked outside. You have no idea how much the sun burns... literally...