Definition of Truth

Chapter 18

The door rattled some more and then the door creaked slowly open. I was frozen with fear and then I wasn't. As fast as lightning I slipped into my parents closet. Leaving the door as it was and hiding up on a shelf.

I heard a noise. A footstep. And then someones breath.

What was I going to do? Just walk on out of here like I didn't see him, hear him? No. I wasn't going to do that.

I watched as a man came in and just stood there. Listening. I held my breath. I wasn't taking any chances.

Then I heard an oof and quickly looked down. Now there was two figures!!! Oh. My. God.

"What are you doing in my girlfriends house?" I heard a rasp of a voice that sounded so deadly I was even scared.

"Girlfriend? No. Alice has never had a boyfriend." I heard the figure that was stalking me say.

So he knew me? How could he know me? I don't even know him! At least. I don't think I do.

"Oh she has a boyfriend all right. That would be me. And not only are you tresspasing on her land, your trespassing on my property. Now please, before I go call the police, get a running start. And I mean run." the rasp of a voice said and I realized it was Frank. Man... he was deadly when it was a serious situation.

The figure got up and ran. I caught a glimpse of him in the lighting of the bathroom and almost fainted. It was a jock on the football team. His name was Rick. And he liked me.

"Alice?" I heard Frank whisper.

"Up here." I whispered back for my voice wasn't fully working like it should.

He held out his arms in the direction of my voice and I jumped down making a perfect ten landing in his arms.

He hugged me and kissed me on the lips.

"Frank. That was Rick from the football team." I said and trembled. I could get cornered now. Great. I am going to be bullied cause the head of the football team liked me and wanted me. Oh just great. Great great great.

"Who? Is he gonna be any trouble at school?" he asked.

"Probably Frank. Probably." I whispered. My mind started to wander and stressed out from the event I fell asleep in Frank's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
there it is. Hope you guts like it. Please comment.

Comments=faster update.