Definition of Truth

Chapter 24

Franks P.O.V.

"What?!?!" I looked at the magazine of Star and almost fell over. Alice was on the cover. My Alice. And they had an article and everything...how did they get this kind of information when I couldn't even tell you where she was...

"Calm down dude." Ray said and I whipped around to face him.

"Calm Down?!?!"

"Yeah. It's called taking deep breaths and trying to forget your troubles." Gerard put in.

"Smart ass." Ray said underneath his breath.

"Ya guys. I can't calm down... I mean Alice is on the cover..." And looking really hot too.

"Turn to page 76." Bob said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause that's where her article is located dim wit." Gerard said.

I flipped to the page and read it, well more like skimmed it. Ray was looking over my shoulder.

"It says here that Alice left to Germany for a break from America. She didn't say what was keeping her away or for how long but Jason Royce could tell something was bothering her when he met her in Siegen, Germany. She was taking pictures and then was the scenery at which Jason Royce took his advantage and took some snaps.
"I told her she had record companies after her and her band but she paid no mind. It was all about the vacation at which she was enjoying."
Time will only tell if she ever comes back, and if you'll see her name in the lime light. Star will keep a close eye on her for ya guys. "

"Oh My God." Bob said and I sat down hard in the chair behind me. Ray and Gerard just stood there and Bob was eating his cereal.

"So she's in Germany. Why didn't I think of that?" I said and Ray patted my shoulder.

"Don't hit on yourself so hard. But maybe, you could meet up with her? We're on a break... you have a week till we start to tour..." Ray said.

"Yeah, you should go chase her."

"Where's the phone?" I asked.

"Who ya calling?"

"The airport. I am flying to Germany tonight."