Definition of Truth

Chapter 25

I looked across the sea and was thoughtful for a moment. I had picked up a copy of Star so that I could catch up on gossip and to my surprise I was on the front cover. The day I met that guy. Now I couldn't even remember his name, maybe he used a different name in the magazine or something. I wasn't sure anymore. But I was also unsure of when I would go back.

"What am I going to do?"

"Thats a good question." A deep voice said behind me and I jumped ten feet. I spun around and lo and behold, Frank was in front of me smirking.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I demanded and Frank's smirk went away.

"No hiya baby? How are you? I missed you?" Frank asked and I just glared at him. "Fine. I came to take you home."

"I don't want to go home." I stated simply.

"Why not?"

"Cause I have to think things through. And when your around I can't. When everybody else is around I have to make a desicion and fast. I can't take my time, and it has to be to please them. I want time, and I don't want to dissapoint. " I turned back to watch the waves rise and fall.

"Are you dont thinkin?" Frank asked quietly.

"Not really." I sighed and felt his arms drape over me in a hug an I held onto his arms for support for I was about to fall over. Or at least thats what I felt like. " I don't know what to do..."

"Let your heart tell you." Frank whispered in my ear and I just looked forward. If I looked at him I would be forced to follow my heart and kiss him, and thats the least of my wants on my wanted list. I untangled myself from his arms and sat down on the sand.Frank sat next to me.

"What if I don't want to follow my heart?"

"You've always followed your heart. What's stopping you now?" Frank looked at me and frowned.

"Fear."