Definition of Truth

Chapter 4

Frank got in the drivers seat and I sat in the same seat I had sat in earlier. I saw my hiding place again. I looked around and thought.. maybe just maybe...

"Don't even think about it!" Frank snarled and I looked at his eyes and saw he knew what I was thinking of.

Shit.

"Whats goin on?" Halley asked coming up for air from kissing Gerard. I gave her a disgusted look but she ignored me.

I sighed loudly but only Frank noticed. He looked at me concerned but I didn't want sympathy. i just wanted it to be different. Maybe not so much PDA like me and Frank. We kissed occasional. They acted like they couldn't live without each other! I mean come on.

Frank drove up tot he front of the school and I jumped out since my things were in my locker.
I ran to the good ole hallways and got lost in the lunch crowd. I sighed again and went to my locker to get my binder and Math book.

I went to shut my locker but something kept it open. I finally got it shut and turned around to face the culprit.

Frank. Of course. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk around him.

He grabbed me and pushed me against the lockers.

"Whats up?" he asked. Damn. He knew something was up. This boyfriend of mine is very good when it comes to my feelings.

"Nothing." I said trying to get him to go away.

"Oh no you don't."

"I got to get to class." I tried to reason with him.

"Screw class. You know you don't want to go anyways." he said and he had a point. "Are you trying to get away from us? From me?" he asked.

"I don't want to deal with this right now." I said.

"We are now. You have no choice." he said and looked into my eyes trying to find an answer. He found it and loosened his grip slightly. But not slight enough for me to get out of his grasp.

"Your trying to not run into us." he said and when I didn't answer his eyes grew sad.

"Look. You guys didn't even notice I had left the car. Why wouldn't I want to ignore you guys?" I asked and his grip was no longer a grip. It was gone as my words sank in. I took this oppurtunity and walked past him and into my math classroom.

Great m first fight with Frank. And over my feelings. Not something mutual. Not a cheat thing or how each of us treated the other. It was about our friends. Typical. I was not normal so why should our arguments be?