Definition of Truth

Chapter 6

He walked me to my door and said: "I hope thing work out. If not they are gettin beat up!"

I smiled weakly and told him thank you for listening. He responded with a no problem and left. I closed the door, turned away and slid down the door starting to feel weak.

"Why did this have to happen?" I questioned out loud. I put my head in my hands and started to sob harder then I had with the bully.

After a good 20 minutes of sobbing at my front door I got up, wiped the tears away and went up my stairs to my room. I would be alone for a couple of hours cause my parents had to work overtime tonight. But they thought I could handle it. I was actually relived. I wouldn't have to talk to them about it. I would be all cleared up and in bed when they got home. They hopefully wouldn't suspect a thing...

I threw my backpack on the floor and flopped down on my bed. What was I going to do? I had nothing planned for this weekend but I didn't want to make any with my 'friends'. I thought about getting on the computer. I hesitated. Would they be on? Waiting to question me? To harrass me?? To ask me what was wrong??? I shook my head to clear the questions. I would check my email, go onto mibba and then get off. Yes. That's it.

I turned my computer hum and listened to it hum. It started up and I brought the internet up. I typed in my username and password and then clicked sign in. It brought it up and I had 20 emails. Great. I whispered sarcastically.

I clicked check mail and I had a dozen from Halley and Gerard and Payton. I had another half dozen from Bob, Kristen, 2 from Kate and none from Frank.

I clicked on one from Halley. Heres had read about getting on already and saying she was sorry for whatever reason I was mad. So did Gerards, Payton's and Kristen's. Bob's consitited of saying why I am mad and junk about how we could all talk it out. Kate's was different.
Her's was like this:
Why r u mad? I couldn't find u after skool. Y did u not wait 4 us? We waited around 4 ages... u nv showed up. sry 4 wat ever we did. Please get on and talk. I miss u. Our talks. Or nonsense. Its like we have grown apart.

"Of course we have grown apart dummy! The band came and all you can talk about is Bob and how your in love. And if your not talking about him your lip locking with him. Or hanging out with him. Not me! Your supposed best friend!?!?" I yelled to my room. To my favorite stuffed animal Piggles. It was a pig. Come on? Its a cool name!!!

I pressed delete and deleted everyone else's as well. I didn't want to talk. I went to mibba and wrote a poem. About my feelings torward being ignored, finding a new friend and a new opportunity. I went back to my email and found nothing. Then as I was about to sign out I got an email.

From Frank.

I am sorry you are mad at us. I won't tell the others till you are ready to forgive us. I dont blame you and will give you your space. Love ya still.
Frank


It didn't sound like Frank at all. The usual hyper self that he was. No, it was like a buisnessman had replaced him. Someone I didn't really know. And when I was mad Frank never gave me space. So what did I will give you some space mean? My head started pounding and I turned my computer off. I rushed to the bathroom and took some liquid tylenol. I couldn't take pills. I would usually throw them up cause of my gag refelx. Totally sucked.

I went to the laundry room to start a load and didn't hear the phone at first. When I did hear it it was on its last ring. The phone caught the message machine. I let it take it but heard the message out loud.

"I don't know if anyone has told you this but we as in MCR crew is going on tour for 2 months. We will miss you! By the way this is Ra. Hey that rhymes!" the message cut off with a long deep beep.

My stomache dropped. My fears confirmed that something had been up. They would be leaving. For 2 months. Well it was good I didn't want to talk to them. I tried to tell myself. Yes. Good. Good I was mad. Yes...

no! I want them to stay! I want to forgive them. But it's too late. They were gone. I guess I will be hanging out by myself come monday. Nothing better to do. Goodbye life I used to have. Hello life I don't want.