Definition of Truth

Chapter 7

The weekend dragged on slowly. I knew the guys had internet access on their phone so I didn't dare get onto the computer. I didn't want to risk falling apart. Especially since my parents were concerned. I hadn't recieved one phone call on my cell or the house phone or my own line. Nothing. I was glad they were concerned but I wish they wouldn't show it.

"Honey. Dinner's ready..." my mom called up the stairs. I sighed and got up from my comuter. I had tried to take all the courage I had to get onto the computer but I couldn't do it. I even tried dragging my hand to the button to turn it on even. My hand slithered away faster then a bolt of lightning stricking a tree.

I smelled the air and noticed that it was my favorite meal. Taco Salad.

I sat down in my seat and say that Dr.Pepper was being served as well.

"What's all this?" I asked my dad.

"Just something to cheer you up. You have seemed down all weekend. Ever since Friday." he said. I just nodded and looked down at my plate. We said our prayers and I picked at my food. I hate some of it but felt suddenly sick.

"I don't feel so well." I muttered and my mom looked relived.

"Oh honey! So you haven't been feeling well? Your not going to school tomorrow. Your staying here to get better." she said and shooed me to my room. I had only nodded and like a zombie cralled into bed and fell asleep the moment my head touched the pillow.

Blackness. Suck a wonderful color. Suck a wonderful place to be. In my mind. With nothing to hurt me, scare me... or anything else I didn't want. All it was was uncounciousness and I needed that. Something to help me not think about all the things that have gone wrong in my life.

-----------------------------------------
I couldn't figure out how I had gotten so sick so very fast. One moment I was just moping around then the next I was in bed with a 103 temperature. My mom was getting worried for all my temperature did was stay where it was or rise higher. Finally on Tuesday after my temp. rose up higher then is should for any normal human beinging I was whisked away to hospital.

I got in the hospital robes with the help of five nurses for I couldn't even life my head. They layed me in a hospital bed and I awaited the doctor. But before I even saw the doctor I fell asleep. And I didn't wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it so far?