The Battle

Wait? You Are Talking About Me?

I trotted home from that place that I was meant to warship. Also known as school, but... that place of warship sounds so much BETTER!!!

I walked fast. For only one reason. There was a boy following me. He had long dark hair. His eyes covered by thick black eye liner. The color of clothing he wore was black.

I was almost home. Give or take a block away. The rain slowly started to pour down. My once light blue hair had turned dark for the water splashed on it.

I thought I heard someone scream. I turned and looked. The boy that was once following me was gone, but a shoe he left was still there. It was next to an alley. I ran over to that alley. I turned to see something that scared the life out of me, no one noticed me so I debating whether or not to silently run. THen, I made contact with the boy that was following me. I knew I should stay.

In the alley, there were 5 boys. Each one tall and strong looking. Four of them were holding the boy by arms and legs. THe fifth boy had knife in his hand and he was pointing in at the boy. The pain and fear in the boys eyes truly broke my heart. Here goes nothing!

"HEY" I yelled as loudly as I could. I caught all of their attention. The dropped the boy and slowly walked to me. Well, I guess now I can do is.....

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Not sure, but I felt like writing this....