I can't control myself because I don't know how...

Intro.

Why does everyone care so much? So what, I’ve dyed my hair black again. Why does it matter so much? I’m in this for the music but oh no, I get girls throwing themselves at me and a section in every music magazine in the fucking country.
All the girls want me, but I don’t want them especially not the teenies. Our real fans are the ones who listen to the music to help them get through the day and they don’t care how hot we look. This is hell for me, it really is. I hate it. Each day I struggle to find the right thing to do. My life isn’t how I want it to be, but I can’t leave, People need me, My family, my fans and most of all the band. Together we are 5 amazing guys who love to play music. Without the band, I would fall to pieces. They are the reason I get up in the morning. I owe them everything that is mine.
Mikey is the first member of the band to spring to my mind considering he is my younger brother. One cool dude. He has always been there for me and I will never forget him. Mikey plays bass and is always boasting about it.
Then there is Ray, An old friend of mine and is awesome on guitar. I can quite honestly say that I know of no one better than him.
Next up Frank, The joker of us all. He gets the good out of everything, an amazing guy.
Finally Bob, The backbone of the group. He kept us together and he is one of the hardest working guys I know. His skills on the drums are amazing and add that special something to the music we create.

Anyways, Back to ranting…

The girls {and boys} who come to see us play usually are there because of their love for the music but you do get a few who turn up just to try and get us to sleep with them but that wont ever happen. Or will it?