I can't control myself because I don't know how...

Let me Go, ***!

I woke with cold sweat on my forehead and I felt out of breath. It took me a while to get back to normal.
I tried to sit up but a sharp shot of pain zipped up my back. “Jeez, Fuck.” I screamed as I collapsed back down hard onto the bed.
“Watch Yourself Mr. Way.” One of the nurses said as she brushed past my bed. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her. Then one of the doctors came in and told me what was wrong with me. There was a chance that I could have brain damage but because my fall wasn’t far and my land wasn’t too hard it was unlikely. I had to stay in the hospital for the next few days and then I could go home but the other guys would be watching over me to check I was ok. After 15 minutes of listening the doctor left the room.
“Can my friends come in to see me now?” I asked the nurse.
“Yeah, I will go get them.” She replied and walked out of the room. I could really do with some coffee right now I thought for a few moments later until Bob, Ray, Frank and Mikey fell into the room. They all smiled at me and I smiled back. They started talking to me like I hadn’t tried to kill myself. I was surprised when Mikey hugged me.
“We were so worried about you Gerard.” He said as I embraced his hug. I just smiled at them all. Ray kneeled down by my bed.
“Gerard, we have to get you out of here. You seem fine but this place will make you crazy again and we can’t have that. This band is too amazing to forget and you know that.” He whispered. I was shocked they wanted me back after the alcohol, the drugs and attempted suicide.
“We cant do it without you Gerard. We need you.” He added. That was it. He had made the decision. For once in my life I was needed and that was all I had ever wanted.
“Okay, well you guys need to hurry up and find a way, we have music to make!” I said and sat up. They all gave me thumbs up and walked out of the room.
Wow. They were the best friends ever. They were desperately trying to get me out of this god dammed place. They want me because of who I am, not because of who I could be. I fell slowly back into the bed with a big smile spread across my face.
The next few hours were spent thinking about what I was going to do with the rest of my life. I decided that Number 1; we had to release a new album, Number 2; I had to find a girl to love and care for and Number 3, Keep away from the alcohol. That will be the hardest thing though…