Element of Fire

Fireplace

The next day I didn't want to go through my lessons, I still felt shivers from yesterday. But unfortunately it wasn't up to me. The moment I opened my eyes Risa was there, she dragged me from under my blanket and started running around as if someone had hit her hyper button.
"Isn't today wonderful?!" She asked opening the curtain.
"I don't see how it's any different from any other day." I mumbled as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.
"Oh, you'll see." She said mysteriously before leaving the room.
I stared after her for a second then flopped back down and hid my head underneath the covers. She may have been ready to get up, but I sure as heck wasn't. I stayed under the covers for a few more minutes then reluctantly I got up when the smell of cooking food reached my nose. After getting dressed I walked downstairs while still fixing my hair into a braid, I had found some time last night and dyed it a light brown. I tied the ends off and walked into the dining room. What I found there was nothing that I expected, Walter was just putting the food on the table but he was wearing an apron. And it was pink.
"G-good morning."
He looked over at me and nodded, I walked over and grabbed a bowl of food stuffing it with what I could then walked out and ran back upstairs. I raced under the blanket and started shoving the food in my mouth to keep from laughing. It was wrong to but that scene was just too funny.
When I finished the food, I took the bowl back downstairs and made sure the coast was clear before walking in and setting my bowl down. I quickly raced out of the room and headed for the training hall, it was time for my death lesson with Arthur. But when I got there, nothing was as I expected. Instead of swords there were flowers everywhere, and Arthur sat in the middle reading a book and drinking tea. I stared at him and he looked up and smiled.
"Helloo Sya, are you here for our lesson?"
I took a step back and ran away, something was going on her and I wanted to know what. The events went on for the rest of the day, with Brock trying to bake a cake, Risa trying to get me to sing, and Angela actually smiling at me. By the end of the day I was so scared I avoided every last one of them. I sat in the garden and looked up at the sky as it darkened. I stared up at it for a while then closed my eyes and thought up a poem. Poetry is the basis of many stories and songs, and the only thing I was interested in English class.
"The wing/ of the evening sky.
Is one/ that you cannot find.
For if you were l to look
It would be/ invisible against the night."
I leaned back as the words I'd just spoken lifted up into the air and suddenly I was deep inside my magic. The flames of my inner fire wrapped around me and suddenly I felt something form. When I opened my eyes a creature (That sort of resembled a raccoon) of fire was standing in front of me.
"Hello." I said uncertainly.