Element of Fire

Candle

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
My head spun as the yelling continued to ring in my ears for awhile after Risa stopped yelling. Miyana growled angrily and lept into the air chattering in a language that only I could understand.
"Everyone calm down." Walter said stepping between me and everyone else, "We don't know how it happened yet."
"But, but why is it a raccoon?" Risa whined pointing at Miyana who took offense.
<I'll have you know I can roast you alive in less then a second if I wanted to missy!> Only I understood her of course.
"What did she just say Sya!?" Risa demanded trying to get at my guardian.
"What does it matter, what I want to know is how can she be out right now and you're not feeling any side effects." Arthur asked looking at me curiously.
"Uh, I don't know, she just showed up after I -" I let the sentence go unfinished and turned away.
"After you what?" Risa asked forgetting her former anger.
"Nothing. Really I swear! I just said something and she showed up!" I held my hands up in surrender as they all stared at me.
<Yes she said the most beautiful poem, I've never heard anything like it before. Just like the original.> Miyana sighed happily.
Angela's head snapped up and she turned to look at me. I avoided her gaze, but she walked over and snapped her fingers. At once most of the light on the room dimmed, then it began to gather around her.
"Angela don't you know what's going to happen!" Arthur shouted from behind her.
"There is something I need to make sure of," She snapped without turning around.
I stood there as the light gathered around her completely, when it did she was glowing. She took a deep breath then held out her hand and suddenly a ball of light began to form in it. As I watched the ball turned a deep scarlet the same color as my hair would be if I stopped dyeing it. When I thought that my hair escaped it's braid and turned the same color red as the ball in Angela's hands. Then suddenly I wasn't myself any longer, I was someone else.
The person was a woman who had the same red hair, through her eyes I saw other people who were creating things in their hands. Light, Darkness, Water, Earth, Wind. This is what I saw, then it was her turn. We gazed over the land, and it was beautiful, it was strong, it was perfect except for one thing. From deep inside her chest she drew out a single flame, it was small, and it guttered in the wind. But despite this it didn't go out, she took her first step and breathed deeply, then she started walking. Days passed, and Nights covered her, but she walked and walked until she stood in the very center of this world. She breathed gently on the flame then let her burden drop to the ground at her feet. This would be her reminder, this would be her gift. The Heart fire.
When I opened my eyes I was back in my own body, Miyana floated nearby and gave me a happy chortle before descending on my shoulder. The others looked at me then Angela, she stood there shocked as if she'd just seen a ghost.
"She's an exact reincarnation." She said in a low voice.
I looked at her confused, but before she could say anything else her eyes rolled back in her head and she fainted. I rushed and caught her before she fell on the ground, she was breathing heavily and I knew right away that she had a fever, I could feel her skin heat up under my fingers.
"We need to get her somewhere she can rest." Arthur said as he came up behind me.
I nodded and he led the way to her room. When we got there he shooed everyone out of the room and began tending to her. But something nagged at my mind. What had she meant by an exact reincarnation?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, she is the fire warrior!!!!!