Element of Fire

Matches

The next day we set off on the road again. since we were out of public eye Miyana could float around to her hearts content, she was extremely happy. It was good that one of us was. An awkward tension filled the air as we walked down the road, Brock was brooding and so was Walter and I was caught right in the middle of it. After awhile we stopped and I made some excuse that I had to use the bathroom and managed to get away.
"What is with those two?" I asked Miyana as we walked through the brush.
<Well it seems they both hold feelings for you> She replied dodging a branch that was hanging overhead.
"Yeah right, now stop dawdling and help me find a river. The water gourd's empty and I need to refill it." I sighed casting a wilting glance in her direction.
<It's true they both hold some affection for you! Ah forget it you're just as stubborn as the first.> She said floating over to a bunch of bushes.
I stopped and looked at her, I'd forgotten that Miyana had come from the first fire warrior.
"What was she like, the first I mean?" I asked sitting down under a tree.
<Well, she was always strong, she never let anyone get her down. And in every fight she was always in the lead ready to take on any enemy.> Miyana sighed happily and settled on one of the tree branches.
"She sounds great."
<Yes, she was. But that wasn't all, she got hurt like everyone else. Her body and her feelings, even though she always made sure to put on a strong front he would see through it and comfort her when she was sad.>
"Who is "he"?"
<Huh? Oh the first water warrior, they were in love. But their duties kept them apart. It was quiet sad> Miyana rolled over and I looked down.
"Wow, I had no idea."
I felt bad, they couldn't be together because of their duties, but could that really stop love?
"Wow."
<You know you remind me of her in so many ways>
"Really?!"
<Yes, you have one thing that is the same beside you hair and stubbornness.>
"What?" I asked standing up.
<Your heart. It is strong, stronger then anyone will know, unless you show them> She said as she floated down.
She smiled then placed a paw on my chest, a second later she dissolved and returned to my inner magic. I closed my eyes and touched the place were she'd been and I could feel her. I smiled and opened my eyes, reaching down I picked up the gourd I'd dropped and continued to look for a river. Suddenly a scream filled the air and I stopped in my tracks. It was coming from nearby, my instinct told me to run away. But I hardly listened to my instinct, the next thing I knew I was running towards the sound of the scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha so the first fire and the first water had a thing going on. I did not see that coming. By the way I have no n key is that weird?