Element of Fire

Blaze

I felt warmth seep into my skin, it was strange feeling, but it felt good. I felt like I was being dragged out of somewhere but I couldn't remember where. I started to hear voices around me, but I didn't recognize any of them.
"What were you thinking teleporting her in this state? Are you a complete moron?"
That was a girls voice and she sounded angry.
"It was my only chance, besides I was getting nowhere."
That voice sounded slightly familiar.
"You should listen to Risa, that wasn't smart. Here nerves could've been damaged on the way over. You need to be more careful."
I came out of the fog I was in and opened my eyes. The ceiling above me looked nothing like the ceiling of the nurses office. In fact it wasn't a ceiling at all! There was a hole above me, and through it I could see the stars. I stared up through the hole for a minute then carefully I sat up.
A red blanket fell from around me onto my legs. It was the softest thing I'd ever felt, but what really caught my attention was the fact that my bed was a bed of coals. This obviously freaked me out.
"What the heck!"
I scrambled off them as fast as I could dragging the blanket along with me. Five pairs of eyes trained on me as I huddled against one wall. I stared at the people in front of me, they were all around my age and two of them were girls. One had long blond hair that glittered when she moved and honey colored eyes. The other girl had jet black hair and eyes so dark the looked almost black. The boys were different as well. One had hair that I swear was blue, and sea green eyes. The other had white blond hair that was cropped above his ears and light gray eyes. the last boy I finally recognized as Brock.
They all stared at me, then finally after the a few awkward minutes passed, the girl with black hair stood up and walked over to where I sat huddled under the blanket. She held out her hand and I cringed slightly, if she saw she didn't say anything about it. Instead she smiled.
"Welcome home sister."
Huh?
I blinked once then twice, then looked down and pinched my arm. Everyone looked at me curiously, but I kept pinching my arm until I was sure this wasn't a dream. Sure enough it hurt, and when I finally let go there was a small bruise forming on my arm. I looked back up at the girl, who was now regarding me with confusion, and laughed.
"Excuse me but I think you have the wrong person I only have a little brother."
The girl looked even more confused, then understanding passed over her face and she looked back at Brock.
"You didn't explain it to her?"
Brock looked momentarily scared then glared at the girl.
"There wasn't time, she was so out of it she thought she was dreaming. Even if I told her anything she wouldn't remember it now."
"That's not a good excuse. And you know it. Sometimes you are such a moron."
"Hey stop calling me that I am not!"
The girl ignored him and turned back to me, this time when she held out her hand to me I took it. She pulled me to my feet then dragged me over to where the Brock and the other people were waiting.
"I'm sure there are some questions you want to ask but before you ask anything I want to introduce you to everyone. Well actually re-introduce you."
I looked at her curiously but she just smiled and started pointing to everyone.
"The gloomy guy over there is Walter, Mister tough stuff is Arthur, You know Brock, she'd Angela and I'm Risa."
I looked at them then looked down at the floor when the blue boy (Walter I think) kept staring at me.
"Well it's nice to meet you but I'd best be getting home, my parents are going to start worrying."
They all looked at one another uncomfortably, then Walter stood up and walked over to where I was standing.
"You can't go home."