Element of Fire

Coal

"What do you mean I can't go home. You can't keep me here!" I shouted at Walter.
"We're not trying to keep you here, there are just some things you don't understand." Angela said speaking for the first time.
"Like what? All I know is I have no idea where I am, who you are, or what I'm even doing here!"
I rushed past them and out the door, the hall way around me was unfamiliar but I chose a direction and raced down it. I heard the sound of someone calling my name behind me, but I ignored them and kept on running. Finally I reached what looked like a window, before I could think of anything else I threw it open and jumped through it. As I fell I realized with a start that I was on the third floor of a building that didn't look like any building in my neighborhood. The ground rushed up to meet me, and just before I hit it I felt a strong gust of wind wrap around me. It slowed my fall and when my feet touched the ground it was as if I was a feather. I looked back up from where I'd fallen and saw Arthur leaning out the window I'd jumped out of.
"You're more trouble then I thought you'd be," he called from the window.
I turned away from him and looked around, it didn't look like anywhere I'd seen before. There was a forest surrounding the building and above my head I could see the outline of two moons! Then out of nowhere I saw the outline of a bird cross the sky. Then it got closer and closer and I saw it wasn't a bird it was a griffin! Where the hell was I!!!
"Do you understand now, this is not the world you know." a voice from behind me said.
I turned around and saw Arthur floating in the air wrapped in a cocoon of winds. He landed and walked over and sat on the grass next to me. A second later the ground began to shake, Arthur didn't seem bothered by it but I felt a sliver of fear pass through my body. A second later Brock came running across the grass towards us.
"Sya are you okay? We've been looking everywhere for you."
"Where am I? What's going on? And how the hell did he float just now?"
Brock looked from me to Arthur, and glared at him.
"Sya I wanted to tell you the day we met, but you didn't give me a chance."
"What are you talking about?"
He sighed and closed his eyes and tried to find the words he was going to say.
"It's a long story."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chapter I really wanted to get this down. Next chapter the origin of the Element Warriors!!!!