Status: If there are a few people who like the first chapters, I'll start writing the next ones !

The coils of a teenage heart

My name is Franky Dalle. I’m a girl with long dark brown hair, bright green eyes and an alternative style. I can dress myself in many different ways and listen to every kind of songs with a guitar in it, for example; rock, metal and gothic, but lately I’m very much into punk, psychobilly and rockabilly. Rough and sexy, that’s what my needs are at the moment. They often change, but I don’t think I’ll soon go through a new kind of phase. These things are growing on me and are influencing me.
Further I can say about my appearance that I’m not an unsightly girl, many people actually call me quite pretty. With my heart-shaped face, 'pin-up'-like eyes and eyebrows and red lipstick I’m ready to conquer the world… no, this is not how I see myself. I think of myself as the quiet, pretty one (with good and very bad days).
I’m about to become 18 years this week. I’m very excited about it cause I’m going to a show of a band that has a special place in my heart, especially the bassist. But that’s for later. That’s a whole new chapter. There are lots of other things going on in my heart, and well, below the belt too… that’s what everything is about for this teenage heart.

What also needs to be mentioned is that every part I’m writing down is written as if it really happened, but important to know is that these are all just fantasies of my twisted heart.