Because the World Will Never Take My Heart

Chapter Seis.

When I woke up again, I was greeted by Gerard, who was staring at me.

"Gerard, how long have you been there?" I yawned. He smirked.

"Not too long," he told me. "But...uh...how you feeling?" he asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. I shrugged.

"Better," I sighed. He nodded.

"That's good to hear," he told me. I smiled at him.

"Awkward," I giggled. He nodded.

"Just a little bit," he said, holding up his hand and showing his index finger and thumb a millimeter apart. "So, Mikey wants to know what you want for breakfast, your choice," he said. I scrunched my lips together and pushed them from the left to the right as I thought.

"Anything?" I asked. He nodded.

"Burger King!" I decided. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Okay, get dressed and I'll assemble the masses," he said. He opened the door and sighed. "I swear, I knew she was going to say that, but NO ONE listens to me," he mumbled, walking out and shutting the door behind him. I laughed silently and slid out of bed. Then, it hit me. I had no clothes. I walked over to the door, feeling a little sore, and opened the door.

"Mikey!" I shouted.

"What?" he shouted from somewhere in the house.

"I don't have any clothes!" I shouted back.

"Look in the dressers!" he shouted. I sighed, and closed the door. I went over to a dresser and opened a drawer. Inside were all my shirts. I opened another one and found my pants. I opened the next one and found my underwear. Well, that was awkward....but it had to be done. I went over to the closet without bothering anything and found a couple of my dresses and my sweatshirts. I got dressed in whatever clothes I grabbed, and went downstairs.

"Dude, just stop," Mikey said. I poked him in the sides and again, he screamed.

"Ready?" I asked, looking from him, to Gerard, to Ray, to Frank and Bob. Now I know what Gerard meant by Assemble the masses. Mikey laughed.

"Ready," he said, opening the front door. I put on my shoes, and looked at the car.

"Shotgun!" I declared, going for the passenger's seat.

"Damn it!" four guys shouted at once. I laughed. I think I can like this....or so I thought.