Status: Re-posted from a while ago

Smoking Cigarettes

King of Video Games

It happened fast, so fast that my brain hadn’t realized what was going on until now, fifteen minutes after it all started. I don’t know how it actually started. I didn’t even know that I wanted it to start…

One second we were in the car, on our way home. The next I had invited Sin to stay a little while. We were on the couch, playing video games when I got up to go get us some drinks. As I was walking back into the room I tripped on something, my dads slippers. Somehow the glasses had reached the floor, but I didn’t. Sin had gotten up at the last second to catch me.

Maybe it was the contact of our skin. Maybe it was because Sin had willingly got up to catch me, allowing physical contact between us that he had started and not me. Maybe it was something else that I can’t explain or think of, I’m not really sure.

All I know is that my innocent idea of video games turned into something much more. Hands were roaming, touching, feeling, and groping whatever they could. Lips made contact as tongues pushed past barriers to reach the warm caverns on the other side.

Things were getting heated. They were going fast. I don’t know what was happening and I didn’t really care until I felt the soft mattress underneath me. My eyes widened as my brain finally caught up to what we were doing.

Our shirts were missing, probably discarded in some random location. I could feel Sin kissing and biting at my neck most likely leaving marks. I don’t know when it happened or how he even did it without me realizing it, but Sin had slipped his hand past my pants and boxers to fist my cock in his hand.

I cursed as I thrust up into his hand. Sin breathed against my neck, his hot breath scorching my already burning skin. I groaned as Sin’s fist began to pump my burning desire. I moaned and grabbed at his back as he teasingly ran his thumb over my slit.

Rough bites were delivered to my pulse point, which I knew was frantic right now. Kisses were left all up and down my neck before he went up my jaw and towards my lips. I put one of my hands in his hair to bring him up to my lips. Both of us hissed as our teeth made contact, but the pain was dulled as Sin began to pump my erection faster and his tongue dived into my mouth, caressing my cheeks, teeth, and tongue.

My orgasm came fast and I moaned loudly into his mouth. Both of us pulled away from each other, trying to catch the breath we lost during our little “exploration.” After I had regained my breath I realized Sin’s weight was gone. I blinked a few times and looked to my side to see him throwing his shirt on.

I wonder if he’s one of those guys who has to smoke after doing something sexual…probably, the stupid asshole.

“Do you smoke after sexual stuff?” I ask randomly. I whined when I realized how breathy I sounded. I hate knowing that he makes me so worked up. He’s such an ass, he shouldn’t do this to me!

Sin looked towards me before answering, “No, your parents are home.”

I gasp before whispering, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I shouldn’t have to take care of you.”

I growled before quickly tucking myself back in and throwing on a shirt. Just as I did there was a knock on my door. I panicked, but my panicking stopped when Sin opened the door and told my mother that we had just finished video games and that I had tried to kill him for him beating me at the game.

Once he finished the lie I punched his arm, “You liar.”

“It got her off our back didn’t it?”

“Yeah, but I’ll have you know you can’t beat me at a video game.”

Sin rolls his eyes before saying, “So you think.”

“Is that a challenge?” I ask with a smirk.

“Perhaps.”

“You’re on grim reaper!”

~

“I can’t believe you beat me!”

Sin snickered, “King of video games.”

“Like hell you are!”

“I believe I kicked your ass. Now be a good boy and go get me something to eat.”

“Never!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Love for giving you some boy on boy action?
No? Ok D=
Well in another news...I'm moving to Arizona on Thursday!
So yeah that is all

Comment&Subscribe?