Status: Re-posted from a while ago

Smoking Cigarettes

Aren't the Grim Reaper After All

“You’re serious about this?”

“Yes.”

“But…”

“Aiden.”

“But what if it hurts? What if you don’t like it? Oh my god I hate needles! You cannot get a tattoo!”

Sin rolls his eyes before asking, “And why not?”

“Because…it’s permanent! What if it totally sucks?”

Sin shrugs before grabbing my hand. I felt the tingles running up my arm, but all I could think about was the needle. I shivered as the image of it poking Sin’s skin entered my mind. I guess I’m ok with the whole tattoo idea, but it’s the fact that you have to poke yourself so many times with a needle that bothered me.

Sin had his dad sign some papers before leaving. I couldn’t believe his dad said yes to him getting a tattoo. I nearly screamed at him to take my side, but the look Sin was giving me clearly stated if I said anything I’d be left with my hand for a few months.

Trust me when I say Sin’s hand is much better than my own. His mouth is better though…

Oh wow…ignore those thoughts!

I was squirming in my seat the entire time. I was allowed into the room where the tattoo guy was working with Sin. Sin made me sit behind him so I couldn’t see it. I was freaking out and I guess he didn’t want me to freak out more.

I talked with him for the eternity that we were in there. Actually it was just a couple hours, I think. Finally the big guy finished and smiled at Sin before allowing him to stand up. I didn’t see the tattoo as Sin walked towards a mirror.

Sin shot me a glance over his shoulder before gesturing for me to come over. I smile before pushing myself up and skipping over to him. I gaped at the tattoo he had chosen…

Who knew Sin could be such a sap!

There tattooed over his heart was my name. Not that I mind or anything, to be honest I’m flattered, but it’s so cheesy! I still love it though. Anyways it was written in beautiful cursive letters and was in the very middle of the heart tattooed around it. The words were wrapped in barbwire, but that didn’t really matter to me.

I was just happy seeing my name there.

I giggled, “You’re so cheesy.”

Sin shrugs before leaning over to place a kiss on my cheek. I giggled, but sadly the sight was ruined when the tattoo artist put cream on the artwork and a bandage. Sin would have to keep it on for a couple hours so there’d be no infection.

When he’s taking it off I’m so rubbing it in everyone’s face.

And I did. I rubbed it in everybody’s face. When I saw Addison the next day I lifted up Sin’s shirt and screamed it to the world. Sin would never admit it but he was blushing. Then again I can’t blame him. I was showing everyone his chest while screaming that it was my name there.

That has to be embarrassing. But he better get used to these moments, because he is dating me.

I giggled as Angel continued asking Sin why he got the tattoo. He wouldn’t answer, but for once Angel was determined to get an answer. Eventually she got him to answer, but he answered with a very ticked off, “Because I felt like it.”

So the answer as to why Sin got the tattoo is still unknown…but I have an idea of what the reason is.

I was pushed out of my thoughts when I felt a very rough shove to my chest. I stumbled backwards my feet tripped over themselves and I fell back. I groaned when my head hit off a locker, hard. That was going to bruise…

“Watch where you’re going faggot,” some kid spit at me. I think his name was Tyler, but I didn’t care as I glared up at him.

“Hey asshole!” I shout. “Don’t you call me a faggot, you cock sucking son of a bitch!”

I squeaked when the boy glared back at me. His friend stood beside him, I think his name was Wayde. Wayde stared at me for a moment before saying, “Come on Tyler, lets just go.”

Tyler ignored his black haired friend to stalk towards me. I whimpered as the boy cracked his knuckles. I knew this wasn’t going to end well. He looked mad, really mad.

Tyler grabbed me by the collar of my shirt before hissing, “What’d you say?”

Of course I can’t back what I say up, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to say it. “I said don’t call me a faggot, you cock sucking son of a bitch.”

Tyler drew his fist back as he growled, “Why you…”

I shut my eyes and waited for the impact, but none came. Instead I felt the hand on my shirt gone and I heard skin hitting skin. Hesitantly, I peeked open one of my eyes to see my knight in shinning armor killing the evil dragon that was trying to eat me!

In other words, Sin was beating the shit out of Tyler. Yahoo!

“If you ever touch him again I’ll kill you!” Sin shouted before punching Tyler square in the face. There was a very loud crack. I grimaced as the blood tainted his shirt. “Now get lost.”

Tyler didn’t say anything more as he ran towards the nurses’ office. Wayde was standing there, still as a statue, but as soon as Sin glared at him he turned and walked away as if nothing happened. I can’t blame him though; Sin is scary when he’s mad.

Sin looked back at me before sighing. I smiled as he walked up and placed his hands on my cheeks. He lifted my head and turned it from side to side. I felt his eyes scanning me over, probably looking for injuries before asking, “Are you hurt?”

“I hit my head,” I answer as I rub at the bump on the back of my head. I stuck out my bottom lip to form a pout. “Will you kiss it and make it better?”

Sin rolled his eyes at me before tilting my head and kissing the back of it. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him before shouting, “Thank you! I guess you aren’t the grim reaper after all. You would have let me die if you were.”

“You just realized that,” Sin scoffed, but I knew he loved my silly ways and me.

I smiled and grabbed his hand before dragging him to class where I got in a fight with the teacher. Why, because I wouldn’t move from Sin’s lap. He kept saying I had to be in a seat, but he didn’t see that I was in a seat. It just so happens that my seat is Sin’s lap.

Eventually he gave up, because arguing with me is never a good thing and everyone knows that I will get my way eventually. Well…sometimes I don’t but this time I did!

I’m just that good!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment&Subscribe?