Status: Re-posted from a while ago

Smoking Cigarettes

Stubborn Little Boy

“Hey Sin.”

“Hmm?”

“I’m hungry.” My stomach growled to prove my statement.

Sin raised an eyebrow as he looked away from his homework to stare at me. I squirmed under his gaze for a moment before he asked, “Want to go out to eat?”

“Hell yeah!” I shout before grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the house. It is rare for Sin to take me out so when he actually offers, I jump at it. Sure, hanging out at the house is fine too but I like going out so our parents aren’t around to bug us. Hehe!

We both decided on going out for Chinese because we both like it. I know it’s amazing, we found something that Sin likes. I really think the world is going to end. I mean come on this is just so weird.

Ok back on topic now!

We decided on Chinese. Of course Sin got embarrassed when I put the chopsticks in my nose, but he got over that. I stole from his plate, which he was mad about and ended up stealing my food. It was a very long on going cycle until I finally stopped it by telling him he’d be left with his hand for three months if he didn’t stop.

Of course he didn’t touch my food after that. I know, I’m good.

Once I was satisfied he and I left to go to the mall. There I dragged him around but I don’t think he minded it much because he let me hold his hand. Normally he’d make up some kind of excuse about it being too girly. Every time I wanted to yell at him, but ignored it. He has his pride, which I will tame one day…I swear I will!

Now you’re all probably thinking, what’s so important about this day? Why am I even telling you this, it’s just so plain and boring…well…it’s what happened after all this that was important.

It wasn’t like we planned it. It just kind of…happened. I blame it on the hormones. That’s the only thing I can blame it on, because saying it was my fault for wearing tight jeans or Sin’s fault for being walking ecstasy would just be a horrible excuse.

When we got back to my house my parents were gone. That’s always an opportunity!

So Sin and I were on the couch. At first our kisses were soft, but then they started to escalate. Soon we were attached at the hips. We only pulled apart for air before going back in for more. It didn’t take long for Sin’s hands to slip inside my jeans and grab my ass. It didn’t take long for my hands to roam up his shirt and trace over every piece of flawless skin.

Soon our breaths came out in pants. Our knees were trying to give out on us, but that didn’t stop us from stumbling into my room. Shirts were discarded and lying around somewhere in my room. Sin was currently working on removing my jeans while kissing me.

I hissed when my pants were removed and pushed off my legs, leaving me in nothing but boxers, which I’m sure Sin would get rid of soon.

I wrapped my arms around Sin’s neck, forcing his chest against mine. I hissed as I felt our clothed erections brush. The friction was amazing and Sin seemed to have thought the same thing because soon our hips were attached again, grinding roughly together, sending jolts of excitement through out my entire being.

Sin shivered as I ran my fingers down his back. Soon I reached his pants where I quickly unzipped them and started pushing them down his hips. Clothes were not needed at a time like this! Honestly.

Once Sin’s jeans were removed all movement stopped. I think we both knew where this was going or at least where we wanted it to go. The two of us were more turned on than we thought possible.

“Are you sure?” Sin asks softly.

Just like clothes aren’t needed, talking isn’t either. So instead of answering with words I entangled my fingers in his hair before bringing him down in favor for a kiss. It was fast, quick, and nothing like the ones before. Sin smirked against my lips before whispering, “I take that as a yes.”

I groaned when I felt the air hit my member. Sin had removed my boxers and now his own before throwing them to some other location where they wouldn’t bother us. I say bother because that’s what they are, a bother…hiding Sin and all his glory from me! How dare they do such a thing!

I grimaced when something wet poked at my entrance. I really didn’t like this part it was so…uncomfortable. I can do a lot of embarrassing and strange things and it won’t bother me, but this will never feel right. I mean things are supposed to go out of there not in, but I guess in the end it feels good so I shouldn’t really complain.

Soon a second finger was added. I felt the pain shoot up my spine, but I ignored that. I tried to concentrate on the lips that were currently attached to mine. I tried to ignore the pain in my back and pay more attention to the way Sin’s hand gripped my cock. I wasn’t sure if I moaned from the pain or the pleasure now. It was all too confusing…

A third finger was now in there and I had to say it wasn’t that bad now. I had gotten used to the feeling and was actually starting to thrust back, so that the fingers could go deeper and hopefully hit that one spot that made me see stars.

I actually whimpered when Sin removed his fingers. Again with the smirk, I swear that smirk is too conceited for anyone. But I didn’t have time to comment on it because now Sin was pressing his tip against my entrance. I wrapped my legs and arms around him before kissing him.

He slowly pushed in and the pain in my spine was taking over again.

Once Sin was in to the hilt he stopped. I could tell by the way his hips were trembling that he was forcing himself not to move. I squirmed a bit, trying to adjust to the new feeling before saying, “You c-can move.”

Sin pulled out before thrusting back in. I hissed at the pain at first, but by the third thrust I was seeing those stars. The pain in my spine was gone and now the only thing I could feel was the immense pleasure running through my veins before it coiled at the bottom of my stomach.

My back arched up. I didn’t even know I could bend like that, but apparently I can. I’ll have to keep that in mind…

My hips thrust back down, trying to make Sin go deeper. I just wanted him to go deeper. I wanted to keep feeling the fire and hearing those sounds that I knew only I could make Sin do.

I held him close. I wanted to make sure that this was real that the one thrusting into me was really Sin, that he was really there.

The different colors flashed before my eyes and I was waiting for the one for my release. I was waiting for white, but a part of me never wanted it to come, because I knew if it did this would end, but the other side of me was begging for it to come. I couldn’t take it anymore. I was so hard it was starting to hurt…

I moaned when I felt rough fingers grip my cock. Sin started to pump quickly, running his thumb over my slit, and tightening his grip. Of course I was loud, making weird noises and moaning like there was no tomorrow. The added pleasure of his fist only made me get louder. If that’s possible…

Soon I saw the white and I came over our chests, Sin’s moan of my name and his release only added to the amazing feeling running through me.

I fell back onto the bed, breathless. Sin lay on top of me, his head hidden in the crock of my neck, but I could feel his hot breath hitting my scorching skin. He hadn’t pulled out yet, but it’s not like I care.

I take in a deep breath before saying, “Well…at least you weren’t drunk this time.”

Sin pinched my hip, a very girl move. I yelped and smacked his head, which he grunted at. I couldn’t help but smile though. He wasn’t drunk this time. I wasn’t emotionally unstable. We had done this because we wanted to. My smile only grew when I realized my parents still weren’t home so we could do it again…

“Hey Sin,” I whisper, suddenly remembering something that I’ve been thinking about for a while. Well I haven’t actually been thinking about it. I just…it just kind of been in the back of my mind. Now that I do remember it though…

“What?” Sin asks. I shiver as I feel his lips against my neck, which I knew was marked thanks to a certain asshole who was still resting comfortably on top of me.

“I…I love you.”

Sin stirred for a moment and I winced when he finally pulled out. For a second I thought he was going to get up and leave, but instead I found myself face to face with him. His hair tickled my cheeks as he leaned in closer to brush his lips against my own.

Sin pulled away too quick for me to react. I frowned thinking about the loss of a little kissing fest, but the frown turned upside down when I felt his lips move against my own, “Idiot, same here.”

Sure he didn’t exactly say it, but I knew it was the closest thing I was going to get too. Don’t worry though, I’m a stubborn little boy and I’ll get him to say it one day even if it’s the last thing I do!
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the end, sorry it took me forever to update I forgot, seems like I'm doing that a lot lately...oopsies!
Anyways if you all don't know Beware the Distance is still on Hiatus and Breach is...well slowly, very slowly being updated
I suck, sorry

Comment&Subscribe?