Sequel: Charming's Charmless

Charming the Charming

Cruel Waves

Image

A sick feeling grew in the pit of Helen’s stomach as her eyes fluttered open to a headache thudding against her skull. Taking in a shallow breath she made to move but soon found that her limbs had been tied down with rope that bit into her wrists and ankles.
Her head snapped from side to side and looked around at the small metal cabin, windowless and with only one way in and on way out. Panic seized her as she began to struggle against the binds.

Hoss had stripped her down to her panties. Her clothes lay in a pile beside her and her phone flipped open on top of the pile with missed calls and text messages from both Juice and Tara staring at the ceiling.

“Should we call your biker boy?” Hoss’s voice came from the corner, teasing and taunting as it always was. “Was he good in the sack? Did he tickle your fancy spots?”

Helen blinked back tears to Hoss’s pure delight.

“Oh what was that? Not even a rough around in bed? Well I guess not everyone wants your filthy wears near them.”

She felt his weight sink on the side of the bed and his calloused hands run around her stomach.

“Get the fuck off me!” Her fear had quickly turned to a ball of rage with his touch.

He laughed, “Now there’s that spitfire I remember!” Hoss’s voice boomed through the room as his fingers plunged below her panty line. “You will learn who is boss sooner or later, girly.”

Sleep deprived and filled with anxiety and anger Juice sat at the kitchen table clacking at his laptop. "I installed a tracking chip to her phone and it looks like it hasn't been damaged.” He said without looking up from his screen as Tara took her turn to pace. Jax was out on another lap looking for Helen.
“Tara,” Juice called her over with a finger pressed on an address flashing green over his screen.

Her fingers went to her mouth, “That’s where the new Old Age Facility is being built. Oh god, Hoss is a labourer there.”

Juice’s throat snarled. “Call Jax and tell him to get over there!”

“Wait!” Tara called.

“For what?! Helen’s there and I need to get her back.”

“Do you have your gun?”

“Of course,” he looked at her as if she was insane.

“Don’t shoot to wound,” she lowered her eyes and Juice nodded.

Sweat covered her skin and tears burned Helen’s cheeks as Hoss wiped himself down with the left over rags of her panties. “Get it now? You will always be mine.”

She shook her head in defiance. “I am not yours.”

He scoffed. “Didn’t think you would agree that easily.”

Hoss’s fist came down over her stomach knocking the wind out of her. Helen felt a rib crack and a yelp of pain escaped her mouth. Balancing himself with two feet on the bed he looked down at her and raised a booted foot stomping down hard over her face. “I told you that no one would ever want you if I couldn’t have you!”
Her nose cracked and blood streamed down her face, though this time she gritted her teeth and refused to cry out. More pounds, punches and kicks came but still Helen refused to give in to what Hoss wanted from her which were her screams of pain and begs for mercy. No way would he get what he was after this time even if it killed her.

“Jax.” Tara held her mobile tight to her ear. “Juice found the address it’s the new Old Age Facility being built. He already left.”

“Shit. Alright I will catch up call me if something happens.”

Jax quickly pocketed the phone hoping he would get there before Juice or this was going to get ugly.

Helen’s ears rang as blood trickled from them and soaked into the bed under her body. Her eyes closed against the pain ricocheting through her naked body as bruises and welts began to form. No light save for the bulb hanging over her head entered the room and she had no clue what time of day it was.

All she could hear was that damn ringing.

Forcing herself to open her eyes, Helen ground her teeth against the blood stinging her eyes and began tugging on the ropes. Be damned if she was going to let herself stay here, wherever ‘here’ was.

Hoss had left the room hours before without a word of when we was going to return so Helen worked fast and with some sheer luck managed to slip her hand from the first rope and quickly untied the rest.
She pushed her hair back and wiped the blood from her face, quickly pulling on Juice's hoodie and her panties. She hobbled from the bed but as she hit the door she could hear keys jangle on the other side.

Covering her mouth with her hand she cringed as the keys slide inside the hole and stepped back.
Licking her lips, Helen waited as the door swung open, stepping behind it as Hoss stepped in.

“Where are you, Helen?” his voice was low and deadly, she could literally hear the sadistic smile slapped across his face.

Careful not to make a sound Helen quickly slipped past the door and hit the ground running, something Hoss didn’t miss and was hot on her heels.
Helen began to scream for help as she ran grinding through the broken bones and battered skin that laced her body. Nothing was going to stop her now even as her heart beat with fear and adrenaline against her chest she kept on running.

“Helen!” Hoss’s roars barely caught her ears as her feet carried her past bulldozers and tied up planks of metal ready for construction. Gravel crunched under her feet when Helen hit the road. A single light coming over the roads horizon caught her in its glare as she came to a halt and dropped to her knees.
And just like a clap of thunder would send a wave of shock through a child, Hoss’s hand came down heavy on the back of Helen’s head. With with a clump of her hair clutched in his grasp Hoss began dragging her from the road.

She kicked at the gravel trying desperately to get grip and pull away while screaming curses at Hoss. Helen dug her nails into the back of his hand and tore away bits of flesh.
Juice’s bike came to a grinding stop and without giving a thought he jumped from his seat and pulled the gun from his side.

“Let her go!”

Hoss stopped and gave a quick tug on Helen’s hair causing another shout to leave her lips, “Or what?” He snarled.

“Or I blow your fucking brains out,” there was nothing but a serious and deadly note in Juice’s voice.

Helen’s hands were still clasped around Hoss’s trying her best to lessen the pressure of the hair tearing from her scalp. Hoss loosened his grip and Helen scrambled away from him, stopping short of Juice and looked up at him.

His stomach turned at the marks and wounds covering her, but he didn’t waver or move with his gun still aimed at Hoss who only smirked with his back still turned.

“I will get her back, biker boy.”