Thunderstorm

1/1

I walked out of the airport into the cool Montreal air. I'm going to visit one of my best friends. Georges St. Pierre. I met Georges at a UFC fight. You see, I am the host for The Ultimate Fighter. Along side Dana White. I have been the host for 6 seasons including the current season. Dana always payed for me to fly to all the PPV's, so I was always there. Causing me and Georges to meet. I looked around for David (his trainer). Georges usually sent him to pick me up. I saw David holding a sign with my name on it.

"Hey Olivia. How was the flight?" David asked me, giving me a hug.

"Long and boring. Thankfully, I had my I-pod touch to keep me entertained." I laughed. David lead us to the car. He opened the door for me and I got in.

"Man is it always cold and snowing in Montreal?" I asked, pulling my jacket closer to me.

"Yes. Certain days its sunny." He said.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked.

"To the gym." I smiled. The gym was like my second home. I was there constantly. I didn't work out though. I just watched. I was lazy but I kept my body in shape.

"Olivia. We're here." I opened the door and stepped out.

"Hurry David. It's cold." I sped walked to the gym as fast as I could in heels. "Burr."

I looked around the gym and saw Georges. He was in the ring with his main trainer. He saw me and stopped. He got a huge smile on his face and got out of the ring. He gave me a big bear hug.

"Babe! I was wondering when you were going to get here!" Georges has always either called me Via or Babe. And I didn't mind.

"Georgie. Your all sweaty!" He rubbed his head on me. "Gross."

"You love it!" Sigh. His accent gets me every time. Along with his blue eyes and wonderful body. Especially his thighs. (A/N: I know this is weird but I absolutely love his thighs. They are so muscular and I just love them. Call me weird but I don't care!!)

"Haha. Sure Georges. Sure." I said.

"Hey babe. I'm almost done. I just need to go get changed and then we'll leave." Every time I come to Montreal, I spend all my time with Georgie. I even stay with him. But in all reality, I was totally in love with him. He treats me so good and I just love it. But Georgie would never like me.

"Okay.. Ill be here looking like me!" I said. He laughed.

"Your funny Via. That's what I love about you!" He said, hugging me again. He also gives me awesome hugs. He went to go change. I walked around the gym and said hi to a couple of people. Mostly David.

"So when are you going to tell Georges you like him?" I laughed.

"Oh, David, your funny." I said. He was serious.

"I'm serious. All he ever talks about is you. He wouldn't shut up about how you were coming today."

"Psh, yeah right." Georges came back. Dressed to impress of coarse.

"Damn! Who's a sexy bitch?" I laughed and so did he.

"I am not a bitch." He said.

"Whatever." He said good bye to the guys and put his arm around my shoulder. He lead us outside.

"Burr." I said. He pulled me closer.

"You cold?"

"No Georgie. I'm burning up. It's so hot out here." I said, sarcastically.

"Ha ha. Very funny." He said. It started to snow.

"Oh look Georges. Its snowing." I said.

"You were just complaining on how cold it was."

"That doesn't mean I can't like the snow." I said. He opened the car door for me and walked around to his side. He got in and started the car.

"Its going to rain tonight." He said. "There is going to be a bad thunder storm.."

"Oh.. Well lets get home then. I don't want to make you drive in the rain." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"Let's get food and take it home." I said.

"Okay. Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Umm. Pizza?" I asked, knowing Georges can't eat unhealthy food.

"Since you're here. Yes." He drove us to Pizzeria Napoletana and we ordered a pizza. Once we got our food, we went home. It started to rain and we ran into the house.

"Damn rain." I said. He laughed and locked the door. We went into the kitchen and ate our food. It was almost ten and I was tired.

"Bed time?" Georges asked and I nodded. "Okay. You know where your room is."

"Okay." I stood up.

"Babe?" I turned around and he stood up. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug and kissed my forehead. "Sleep good. Come get me if you need anything."

"Good night Georges." I went to grab my bag from the couch and went upstairs. My room was two rooms down from Georges room. I closed the door and changed into my night clothes. I crawled into the soft bed and fell asleep.

-2:45 in the Morning-

I woke up to the rain on the roof. Thunder was all around. I hate thunderstorms. They scare me. The house was completely silent. I got up and opened the door. The house was also completely dark. I tiptoed to Georges room. Its a good thing he always slept with his door opened. I walked over to the bed and shook him lightly.

"Georgie. I'm scared." He was half awake. He moved over and opened the covers.

"Come on. You can sleep with me." I got in the bed.

"Thank you Georges." It was silent after that. I couldn't sleep. I heard him sigh.

"Are you awake?" I heard him whisper.

"Yeah." I said. "I can't sleep." I whispered.

"Me either." He whispered back.

"Why are we whispering?" I asked.

"I don't know." Georges said. We started to laugh.

"I'm sorry. I woke you up." I said, turning over to face him.

"It's okay. I don't mind." He said.

"I love you Georgie!!! Your the best." I said.

"You are too." He said. "You always have been."

"What Georges?" I asked, confused.

"Don't you see Olivia. I'm in love with you. I have been for a while now." He confessed. I gasped. He loved me.

"Oh Georges. I love you too!!" He pulled me close to him and kissed me.

I don't mind thunderstorms anymore