Mystic Academy

Do you want me dead?

Valerie was face to face with Ms. Chon, one of the school's guidance councilors, and a blue-haired girl around her age with massive wings. She summed her up to be an over-grown fairy. This wouldn't have bothered her very much if the girl wasn't holding a large suitcase in one hand and Ms. Chon wasn't handing her a key.

"What's going on?" Valerie asked, confused.

Ms. C smiled at her. "This is Clarity, your new room mate. Oh, you guys will get along so well!"

This was almost funny considering Valerie hadn't had Ms. C as a guidance councilor since she was in 6th grade, and even then she spent most of her free time avoiding her because she had an obsession with Valerie because of her family history and the reasons why she had come to the Academy. In fact, it would have been funny if it weren't for the fact that she was not only losing the privilege of not having to share a room with anyone (due to several attempts with various other creatures over the years that did not end well) but that she had to share it with a fairy — and one that wasn't even good with magic, judging by the fact that she traveled around with a height of 4'10". Disgust traveled through her.

"You've got to be kidding. Aren't there any goodie-goodies that could take her? Like a white elf or something? Maybe a mermaid?"

"No, I'm afraid not." She snarled. "Now stop being rude and introduce yourself."

Valerie turned to the fairy. "I'm Valerie LaDonna. Screw with me and you'll find two holes near your Jugular. But it doesn't matter, you'll be out of here asap."

By this point Ms. Chon had walked away. Valerie pointed to the bottom bunk. "Sleep there for the night. And don't unpack." She stripped the red and black silk bedding from it and shoved it in the closet, not wanting one of the "saints" to touch her expensive sheets. (She'd put bedding on both bunks because she had a tendency to sleep on either depending on her mood.)

It was only 4:30pm, so she grabbed her musical notebook and her guitar and left the room. "Don't touch anything."

———
As Ms. Chon introduced her and argued with the white haired vampire, Clarity took the liberty of scanning the room. A depressing room for lack of a better word, the drapes are of pretty red silk hiding today's sunshine and good weather. The walls were all black, with one poster of bats forming a heart. Notebooks with lyrics, and CD's near a boombox, all on the floor, a big comfy looking sofa to one side. Two closets rooms, both opened exposed clothes of all kind in one, make-up, old books, some box's, guitar case's, all randomly put into the second one. One black drawer with more books, and a single photo frame of a white haired boy smiling broadly, wearing an unbuttoned shirt exposing his pale chest and belly. His smile was so heartwarming and fun it made Clarity smile without thinking, he was handsome most definitely and he had an aura of loveliness. Clarity noticed two fangs protruding from his mouth and thought it might be the younger vampire girl's older brother. She stared so intently at him she didn't notice Ms. Chon leave the room.

Clarity was startled by a loud voice shouting at her, the vampire was directing her obvious distaste at the situation to her. "Sleep there for the night. And don't unpack" she exclaimed as she pulled off the red and black silk bedding from the bottom bunk bed throwing it into the closet with all her clothes. She grabbed her guitar, a notebook and started to storm out of the room before turning to her with a glare that would of killed anyone else, "Don't touch anything."

The door shut behind her with a loud bang that startled Clarity out of her haze, sitting on the floor with her suitcase next to her, she started to wonder out loud "what was her name again?". Clarity sighed loudly in exhaustion, she had taken a very early train, been picked up by a giant bearded man, ridden in a carriage filled with hay on the back, and walked the rest of the way when the giant had to go the other way. She was so exhausted and sleepy she didn't notice drifting off to sleep on the floor, her wings wrapping themselves around her to keep her warm.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's a bit longer, so that's cool. Comments are much appreciated (and will remind us to update). - Jess.

Floogle :D
- susie