Mystic Academy

Why can't we be friends?

The room was dead silent and dark, always dark. "I guess that's to be expected when you live with a vampire" Clarity said out loud to the empty room. She wanted to at least try to be civil with... uhh Victoria? .... Vi-.... V-.... Panic swept all over her body as she realized she forgot her name. "Ahhhh bunggleberries!!!" she openly yelled after a while of thinking. O.k first thing's first she thought, organize the room a little to show she wanted to get along, then... she would try to get the vampire to say her name without openly asking. "I get the feeling I would only annoy her even further.." she said as she whimpered softly to herself. Slowly she picked up the c.d's scattered all over, books, notebooks, clothes and neatly organized them in their corresponding place while devising a plan to find out the vampires name.

After a while of cleaning and going back and forth she had the room sparkling... well as much as a room can sparkle in a dark room haha... Anyway's, she didn't dare open any drawer or closet, wanting to respect her roommate's privacy as much as possible.

It seemed like a while passed but still the white haired vampire did not come home. "Hmm..." Clarity Looked around the room and decided to go explore the huge castle. Smiling broadly to herself at the thought of adventure she stopped at just outside of the door and turned back to the bleak room. "She doesn't like the sun... but I'm horrible in the pitch dark...". Forming a circle with her hands on her stomach she started to concentrate until azure hue's of ball formed and encircled the room. Clarity smiled sadly, 'this is how weak I am, only able to perform low level spells' she thought as she closed the door.

_______

She opened the door to find little balls of... "spirits?" she whispered suddenly tense and alert in case they attack. Second's past before she loosened the grip of the hilt of her dagger hidden under her black denim jacket. She stared outside the room, watching them float aimlessly "...Their not pink" she smirked "...But their not red" she frowned [/t] it's a sad blue [/t] she thought. She liked it, looking around she noticed the unusual tidiness and growled internally. "She better not have left glitter all over it!!" she yelled entering and inspecting everything in her room until she was satisfied everything was well organized and nothing important touched. "Well then, this was unforeseen... where the hell is the clever minx?"

Impatiently she threw her bag in her closet, locked the door and went off hunting. Striding quietly past the cafeteria and auditorium she heard the distant sound of voices. Quickly closing in she stopped at a corner and peaked to see who was making such a ruckus at late hour. Her over-sized wings was the first thing she noticed, her minx. Next to her was a River Nymph and a floating sky blue orb which contained a glitter happy annoyance. Grimacing she noticed they weren't having a friendly good vibe conversation, but rather arguing and poking fun.

"I know you were talking to him, he even took you out on a date!" snapped the nymph.

"Honestly Silver, why are you getting yourself worked up for? She's not even a REAL faerie! Her size and lack of magical abilities prove she's weak. Why would Gill be interested?" the little fairy said in a mocking manner inspecting Clarity up and down before continuing "I bet your parents had to beg Lord Nogarius to let you in" she laughed saying this.

Clarity was avoiding eye contact, biting her lip as if she was holding back her thoughts and just staring at her feet.

"SEE!! It's true!!" the faeries hysterical laughter could be heard echoing through out the entire empty hallway. "Whats your families name so I know who to pity!"

"L-Luna..." Clarity said softly, her voice showing signs of trembling, obviously holding back tears.

The little faerie abruptly stopped laughing to stare questioningly at Clarity "w-wait up, Luna? Aren't they descendants of the Bl-"

"I don't care about that, they already went on a date together and its unfair to me!" cried the nymph "I've been flirting with him since the beginning and all he has done is avoid me or given me an occasional smile! She comes in, trips and hurts him and now she's all he talks about with his buds! I want you to stop talking to him, he and i have a real future together!" the nymph grabs and shakes Clarity trying to make her understand. Holy cow if I don't stop them they might just tear her apart like a werewolf!

Climbing the wall, Valerie snuck past them and behind the one called Silver, gripping her shoulder.
"Stop. Now. If I have to repeat myself I'll personally make sure you find everything you find unattractive happen to you." Silver looked behind her quickly to find two red angry eyes staring back at her. Turning to her friend "L-let's go Araxia" turning back to Clarity "We'll finish this later" before quickly disappearing into the darkness of the halls.

Looking at Clarity from up close she noticed her cheeks were red and her shoulders bruised, the worse for her was the sudden emptiness in her eyes. [/t] this is annoying... I don't know what to do... [/t] "Oh! Follow me, quick!" an idea popped in her head as he lead her to Lensing Hall. Searching quickly for the key hidden on top of the door, she lead them inside to a large hall dimly lit and countless rows of seats. Turning quickly to Clarities fascinated face "I'm not threatening you but if you tell anyone about this i will gut you" she said in a serious tone before continuing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been wanting to pick this story up for a while but so much has happened with me :( -Susie

p.s I don't think my co author will be joining us so i'll be trying to fill in for her I hope I don't disappoint (for those still following even tho i doubt it xD)

:D p.s.s i've been working so much and haven't had the time but i get three days off this week WOOT storython /o/
~susie