‹ Prequel: "One of the Guys"
Status: Finished(Comment anyways) ;3

Listen to Your Heart

Chapter 26

John's P.O.V

As I threw my last suitcase into the van, I felt 5 heavy gazes on my back. I swiftly turned around feeling a tad bit uncomfortable.

“Is something wrong?” I asked shutting the trunk. They all nodded in unison. “And that would be…”

“Look around,” Kennedy stated simply. I turned in a full 360, concluding there wasn’t anything wrong.

“Nope, don’t see anything wrong.” I swiftly said, cracking open a beer.

“Are you sure?” Garrett insisted. “Nothing or no one is missing?”

I shook my head doing a quick count with my fingers. “Nope everyone’s here.”

Pat slapped his head with the palms of his hands, while Garrett walked to the front of the car and started to bang his head against the hood. “You are a fucking retard.” He cursed over and over again.

“What?” I asked starting to get annoyed. "What could possibly be missing?”

“It’s not what, it’s who!” Jared said through clenched teeth. He must have noticed the confusion plastered on my face, cause me finally burst. “You idiot, you’re pregnant girlfriend isn’t here!”

My mood instantly dropped hearing this, yesterdays fight has been playing through my mind non-stop. I bit my lip shoving my hands into my jean pockets. This was not how I planned tour to start off, mostly when we haven't even left yet.

“John, it’s not right for you to be going on tour while your girlfriend's pregnant and is about to go into labor.” Pat said.

I rolled my eyes taking a seat on the curb. “She chose to pick a fight with me! It’s not like I decided to leave her behind, I gave her a choice to come on tour and she decided not to!”

“Still bro, you should at least talk to her before we leave.” Trey pitched him. "And you probably shouldn't be drinking this early in the morning either."

I shook my head stubbornly. “No, I’m not giving in to her bullshit, man. If she has the baby then she has the baby.” I got up and walked to the driver’s seat. “At this point, I’m doubting if it’s my baby, again” Then added, "And I can drink whenever I please, even it it's 4 in the God damn morning."

"That's a low blow man, don't say it's not your baby." Pat said from behind Trey, attempting to hide from my daggers.

As we all sat there in silence, letting the subject drop. A beat-up Carola pulled into the Kirch's drive-way, presenting a zombie like Kennedy.

"Hey sorry I'm late, everyone here?" He asked throwing his suitcases into the trunk. Everyone stared at each other weirdly trying to avoid bringing up the recent conversation.

"Um, almost--" Pat started. I shit him up staring him down, he new if he said I word I'd beat his scrawny ass.

"Almost what?" Kennedy asked fixing a few strands of his bedhead.

Pat bit the side of his lip not knowing what to say, either he were to tell Kennedy or save his behind. "Nothing."

"Okay?" He laughed. "So where's Annie? I didn't see her this morning." Fuck

I looked up seeing everyone's eyes glued on me, really right now? "She not coming,"

"Why?"

"Because,"

"Because why?" Kennedy edged on.

"Just because." I sighed.

"John," He said in a stern voice. Everyone around us walked away not wanting to be involved in the upcoming heated conversation.

I rolled my eyes leaning against the van. "Alright! We go into a fight and now she's not coming on tour with us! I even doubt we're even together anymore!"

Kennedy's eyes bulged out of his socked, "What? You're not leaving my sister behind!"

"She's fucking 22 years old Kennedy! She can take care of herself!" I retorted, chugging the cold beer; feeling the bitter taste glide down my throat.

"No,"

"No?"

"No, you're going to march your ass back there and make things right with her!" He demanded. "We're not going to leave till she's in this van touring with us."

I scoffed giving him a dirty look. "Yeah right, what makes you think I could get her to come with us? If I had that ability, we wouldn't be arguing about this." As I finished the beer, I cracked opened a fresh bottle not waiting any longer to down it. "Anyways, she's too much of a damn bitch to come."

"Don't you fucking dare call her that!" Kennedy spat, grabbing onto the collar of my shirt.

"Get your hands off of me!" I yelled.

"That is my baby sister you're talking about. You will not talk about her like that, and definitely not in front of me." He growled. "Nor will you disrespect her, she is the carrier of your child, and you will treat her with respect, you hear me?"

I scoffed shoving him off of me, taking another swig of beer. "No, I don't hear you. Everything that's coming out of your mouth and entering my ear is a bunch of bullshit."

"That's it," Kennedy yelled, he lunged towards me causing me to hit the ground. The bottle in my hand toppled over hitting the ground with a loud crash. "You piece of shit, get your head out of your ass before getting an innocent girl involved in your messed up life!" He punched me in the lip causing blood to splatter all over his white shirt and my face. "You piece of shit!" punch. "You don't deserve a girl like her!" punch.

Everything in my vision began to blur up, I could feel the heat radiating off of my face. I could hear the guys run over trying to pry Kennedy off of me, someone was trying to shake me awake. But everything in my body began to shut down, the last thing I heard was, "Someone get him an ambulance!"

______

Annie's P.O.V

"Morning you noob," Rachel said getting on the other side of my bed. "What are you doing still asleep?"

I groaned flipping over to my side, which wasn't such an easy task. "I don't know, it seems to be a trend these days when it's 7 in the morning."

She laughed slapping me, "Don't be a smart ass, Brock."

"I learn from the best." I said smirking. "What are you even doing here?"

"Well, I heard your little fight with John last night so I decided to cheer you up...shopping!"

I laughed sitting up leaning against the head board. "Yay, thanks Rach," I said plainly wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Oh come on, be more enthusiastic about it!"

"I'm sorry, let me rephrase that. Oh. My. Gosh. No way, shopping! That's the best thing ever, thank you Rachel!"

"That's more like it girly, get dressed, we're going for Starbucks before hitting the mall!" She happily sang walking out of the room, she made sure to throw in some hip action also, silly girl.

I lazily got out of bed stopping at the mirror to look at my out grown belly, soon enough I'll pop and hopefully get my figure back.

--30mins later--

"Oh my god, this is so good!" Rachel gushed as we walked out of Starbucks. "You have to try some!"

I laughed taking a sip of my Chai Latte, "Aha, not thanks Rach. And what are you flipping out about? It's only a caramel latte."

"Um, this is like heaven in a cup! And everyone knows that caramel makes everything taste good!"

"Touche," I said taking another sip of my tea. "So where to my hyper friend."

"I say...Victoria Secret!" She declared. The both of us marched through the mall and into Victoria Secret. Everyone was giving me this weird look like I didn't belong, maybe it was because I didn't. No pregnant woman should be lingire, no one!

"Ooh, you'd look great in this one, Annie!" Rachel held up a red lacy number with little fringes. "Ooh and that one too!"

"Rach, I don't know if you've noticed but...pregnant woman don't where these."

"Well no durrr, but maybe after. I bet John won't mind a little something-something!" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, causing people to stare.

I blushed putting back the crazy lingire she picked out. "Yeah I don't think John will be getting a
little something-something anytime soon, or at least not from me." I mumbled.

"Oh lighten up Annie, things will get better." She said, patting my back.

I ended up losing Rachel in the store, go figure. Which leads me to be sitting on the side of the changing room clutching onto my stomach. A sharp pain every couple minute or so would hit my stomach, it felt like a knife being stabbed into me. I bit onto my lip, grasping onto the chair as tight as possible.

Before I knew it, this liquid starting to spew out of me causing me to gasp loudly. I caught the attention of a consultant that was walking by, she frantically ran towards me with a worried expression.

"Oh god, Ma'am are you okay?" I shook my head, squeezing the life out of her arm.

"I'm gonna give birth!" I yelled loudly, everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. "Help!"

"Someone, get her an ambulance." I closed my eyes, inhaling sharp breaths. The pain was growing more and more, pain ran through my whole making me tense up. I started to feel light headed, which I don't think was part of the whole labor thing. My throat dried up, no words could escape.

The consultant shook me trying to keep me awake but everything in my body slowed down, my heart, my breathing, my pain. Things went limp, cold, and dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woweee! So, one more chapter you guy, then come the epilogue! I'm really excited, sorry for so much drama, haha! So I think we can all guess, Annie and John are both at the hospital, any predictions?? :3

One big boost of comments for the last chapter? Comment. Recommend. Anything!

Thank you: RebbecaT for comment and amandadavis97, crazyemogirl for recs!!!

Annie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55831371

Rach: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55832927

Toodaloo

-Andreaaaa